Butch Jones Raise + Extension

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Dec 1, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I laughed

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

For realz!

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

People were bugging Swain this morning for questioning the raise. Evidently we have a sizable group that thinks he is underpaid.

4. NorrisAlan

Same people bawling after the UGA win.

5. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I sure wish I worked for hart.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

#bowelfocus

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

#analfocus

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

#analytics

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not making a thread about it because even I can't be that big of an attention whore, but I am done. I will pick a school next fall that has a commitment to winning, and I will watch them religiously. I didn't watch one down of the Vandy game and did not miss it at all. That fact would have never been a thought for a 18-22 year old me over a decade ago. Now, if the AD wants to treat the athletics on campus like they're second rate and just going to accept mediocrity; then they won't get one more iota of my time.

To hell with Dave Hart, Jones and Cheek.

10. 'Boro-Vol

'Boro-Vol New Member

#winner

11. 'Boro-Vol

'Boro-Vol New Member

I think I'm becoming a Duke fan. I don't need the team to win championships....I need them to play like they are committed to it however. Cutcliffe does more with less than anyone I can think of. His teams remind me of the late Majors era teams.....they might not beat you, but it was a tough outing and you left hoping for a bye week to heal up. Heaven forbid you draw them for a bowl game.

I still don't get the fanfare about 5 in a row, including a Georgia team that got there coach fired, and 4 Sisters of the Blind style cupcakes.

12. NorrisAlan

UGA was before the Bama game. The 5 in a row were all shit teams, including a North Texas that we had a hard time scoring on and a USCjr that had an interim coach and lost to the Citadel, but somehow were one fumble away from beating us.

13. 'Boro-Vol

'Boro-Vol New Member

That's right...guess you can tell how much I've paid attention since the Arkansas debacle. I'm done.

14. CardinalVol

18-42.

The teams of that 5 game streak had a total record of 18-42.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nero looks sort of like Tim Tebow.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I almost made a thread like this, but not just for me. I think we should get whoever wants to join in on the 8th to agree on one team for all of us to start following. Would make it more interesting than going at it alone. Could have threads and a forum and what not, kinda like the Cal forum except not for a shitty team.

17. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'm pretty much in the same place. I wish GT had a strong program; would make things easy.

18. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I have a degree from MTSU as well and may begin following them, but I'll never have 1% of the passion for any other team that I once did for Tennessee.

19. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

I was thinking joaquin phoenix

20. CardinalVol

I've just moved my primary focus to Friday nights.