Butch Jones Raise + Extension

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Dec 1, 2015.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm not sure I even know what you're talking about any more.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anything with JQQ is a pillow fight. He's all calm and reserved and doesn't escalate things like many of us here do.

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Yo momma!!

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's like those soap operas that have been on for 40 years. You kinda know what is going to happen before it does, but what else are you going to fill that time slot with every day?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

my mother is a saint

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I actually got a bit sad last week when Adam/Chandler from AMC died. I used to watch it while I ate lunch at Granny's.

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Yes, Arizona State. Yes the girls are hot from what I can tell, not that bright. Too bad I'm now the old guy and in a relationship. The campus is pretty cool, but it gets hot as hell here. Heat doesn't really break until mid october. It's pretty brutal and I couldn't imagine doing summer workouts here.

8. CardinalVol

I married into a family of LSU fans, so my alt. team is pretty easy to justify. I've watched them quite regularly over the last 12 years.

9. Savage Orange

Insanely hot and not too bright is an absolutely perfect combination! Unfortunately for me, I'm a married old guy so I'm just talkin' dookie... I wish I knew then what I know now though....

10. Savage Orange

I grew up in the shadows of Jordan-Hare so Auburn has always held my attention in a secondary sort of way.... Speaking of insanely hot girls in great number... Auburn has 'em for sure. Not ASU quality but definitely "down home southern girl next door" hot, which is plenty good enough for me.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The Hat Signal has been sent

12. JohnnyQuickkick

I've got you right where I want you. mwhahahaha

13. CardinalVol

I softened to them somewhere in the 07/08 timeframe. Up until then I hated them.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sorry, I don't bang dudes.

15. CardinalVol

I've honestly hated Auburn longer than I have Alabama. I didn't realize I was supposed to hate Bama until I was 9. I've hated Auburn as long as I can remember.

16. Savage Orange

I knew that was coming. All I gotta do now is shit on Rich Rod and it's game on!!

17. Savage Orange

Been to many games at Jordan Hare. The Barnburner vs LSU, the water hose game vs UGa... The first Iron Bowl at JH... Lots of fun have I had on the Plains....

18. CardinalVol

Pearl is the greatest basketball coach ever.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The patron saint of loose buttholes.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

Neither do I. Jesus said not to.