Official National Signing Day Bunker

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Feb 1, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Does that mean he's coming over here?

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Good. I'm not a big fan of his. What was the bet on?

3. SaintBruce

SaintBruce New Member

I hope. There is a serious shortage of played-out .gifs on this website.

4. SaintBruce

SaintBruce New Member

Top 15 class. I was DrunkJohnny, got banned and not going back again.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I bet he's too big of a [ussy pay] to hold up his end of the bet.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Or 2000? Anyway, it doesn't matter because you are still missing the point. Nobody is arguing that you ditch the running attack. The only one pretending this argument is out there is you. Florida won in the 90s because they used the pass to set up the run, which is a fact.

7. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Good job of taking what I said, twisting it so out of truth from what I said just so it could fit some ridiculous argument you want to make. It's your specialty.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That guy would get eaten alive here. Hope he stops by. I love seeing douchebags getting a beatdown.

9. hatvol96

Crying is yours. I'll take mine. You expect people to be fired up about a lousy football team with a dimestore coaching staff recruiting best at the one position where they actually already had talent. That might work with people who look at a glass containing goat piss and say "Well, at least it's half full." For people who choose to look at things as they are, it's not terribly exciting. Neither is recruiting at a level that puts UT in the mediocre middle of the league. The gap between Alabama, Florida, Georgia, et al and UT just got larger today. Excuse me if I don't go running laps in euphoria because we recruited better than Vanderbilt and Kentucky.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

yep, once again you're turning this into an argument I never even touched. So glad I've never had you as a lawyer. Hopefully if I'm ever in court, I'll be going against you. Your lack of ability to stay within the actual set of information for a debate shows all I need to know about your lawyer abilities. Insert your I'm such a good lawyer, make so much money, know so many people drivel here.

11. hatvol96

I'm glad I've never had you as a client. Whiny polyannas are hell to represent. Speaking of facts, your boy QP left because kidbourbon handed him his ass and he apparently got tired of looking like a psychopath in the immigration debate he created. You [itch bay] and whine about the negativity here, yet the sum and substance of your call for optimism is that we signed some hyped wide receivers and some defensive line prospects regarded behind what the roadblocks back to the top of the SEC accumulated. If you think people should be encouraged that we suddenly look mediocre instead of embarrassing, have at it. I'll wait til the program shows at least a pulse before breaking into song.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I, for one, like the debate here. That's why this board is really, really good. You won't see me [itch bay]ing about the tone of the board.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hope so. Last couple of years we've been pretty close to air raid. That's not what I'd prefer, but I actually can't argue with the play selection give how sucky our run game was. Now the routes and throws we decided on... Sometimes I wonder if Chaney is actually watching the game in the press box.

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

so I just imagined you getting all whiny about me poking fun of you by calling you Rex?

15. SaintBruce

SaintBruce New Member

Hatvol you might want to rethink your position because we are in 100% agreement.

16. hatvol96

That simply means this is one of those rare occasions where you are right.

17. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

I can't believe the "It's hard to feel better that I do today" proclamation that Dooley spouted off today. We finished 10th in the SEC. 10th! And it's hard to feel better than that? Not good.

18. hatvol96

That wasn't nearly as ridiculous as his thinly veiled shot at guys like Orgeron, who recruit better asleep than he does working 20 hours a day.

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

In what?

20. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

badminton