Official National Signing Day Bunker

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

nothing like him cussing and throwing out GD in front of his daughter. class act

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

never heard of that guy

3. WM

WM Active Member

At least BVD hasn't poisoned trees or teabagged passed out rival fans. That we know of.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That reminded me of those horrible poems Lanny Poffo would read when he was using The Genius gimmick.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I'm waiting for this dumb [uck fay] to rear-end somebody while making one of these videos.

6. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

All I did was jokingly call you Rex for copying and pasting so much and you cried for days. Evidently you're still butt hurt over it

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Just now saw this gem. I didn't get "butt hurt". I simply think you're a total [Penis] most of the time that when made to look like a complete fool pretends he was just "joking" the entire time.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2012 Class Waits on Kenneth Bynum

After a solid National Signing Day, the Tennessee Volunteers aren't waiting for five or six other high school students to commit to them as they have in past years. Instead, the Vols are merely targeting one Florida linebacker, Kenneth Bynum, who they hope will will decide to ink with Tennessee and become the 21st and last player of the 2012 class.

There are names flying around the rumor mill ranging from Alabama center Kyron Samuels to a slew of JUCO-bound high schoolers (Samuels is likely headed there himself), but let it be known that Bynum is the lone remaining target for [ddiapos] and Tennessee. He is the only player to have visited Knoxville since Signing Day.

Tennessee Volunteers Recruiting: 2012 Class Waits on Kenneth Bynum | Bleacher Report