Ethan Wolf Slam Piece

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

man I could really give a ****. Years later, you are still on here just bitter as hell. You'd think a man would grow up, but one would have to be a man first.

2. Ssmiff

yeah man. Some preseason stuff just to get ready to play.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Speaking of Brentwood, that was some wild stuff in the news today.

4. Ssmiff

I'll call out Butch when he deserves it and am fine with him going 7-5 and fired this year, but when I do it will be based on accurate information or what I see on the field. Some of you guys just seem to not be able to discuss much without making it personal against a poster with a different view, or especially one that calls you out for your bs. Everybody here knows kpt was lying about knowing Butch is making a bunch of promises, which is why he got so defensive and made it a personal attack on me. That's how little lying kids react.

5. Ssmiff

its really ugly and a horrible situation, but I think people should also wait for some more info. A couple of punk kids crossed the line with some hazing stuff and were expelled immediately when it was reported. The accusations of systematic cover up of rape is something different and its my understanding BA will possibly countersue. The word rape was never mentioned to anyone involved until this lawsuit. Not in meetings with coaches, attorneys, headmasters or police.
    One kid is leading scorer at Franklin now and the accusing victim is now at CPA, and the father of the victim refuses to be a part of the lawsuit as well. More to come.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Oh yeah I won't take anything in the news as gospel, but there's no doubt that's a huge mess. Or at least it'll do until the mess gets here.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm not lying. Now you, saying you had heard bad stuff about this place and claiming to be a new person. That's called lying. I can see why you'd be confused about that.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What am I bitter about? Some guy everyone laughs st disagrees with me on a message board?

I'm sorry I don't buy your constant attempts to impress us with your football knowledge and inside info, but I don't. I'm sure in real life you are super manly, though. Just tell us about it.

9. Ssmiff

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings that I get laughed at by you and your looks to be smaller clique? just looks like you read too many conspiracy theory novels and mix it with a dash of hate for all things UT. I don't care about impressing and there are several posters here that know football as well as and better than I, which is why I came to chat, but you sure as hell aren't one of them. Stay in your fantasy land of hate with fake contacts and conspiracies. It suits you perfectly, still after all these years. It appears to be all you got.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Which kid is yours?

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So let's see here. Butch banned by MUS. Has a crazy high attrition rate. Has rumors of Jalen Hurd and unfulfilled promises. And I've talked with a couple of former players and their stories seem to fit that narrative. Maybe they lied to me. Can't imagine why.

Totally unbelievable that a guy that lives in Knoxville, went to the same high school as a couple of guys that played under Butch and is in the same profession as the dad's of some players would happen to talk to them. Crazy I tell you.

And you think because you have talked to a couple of recruits that say something different it just invalidates all that? OK, manly man.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't know about hurt feelings. You seem to be complaining a lot about personal stuff and bitterness. That sounds like hurt feelings type stuff to me. But then again, I don't live in some world where men are made on internet message boards, so we might have very different perceptions of feelings.

13. Ssmiff

Butch banned by MUS while at Cincy as you stated, but signs Drew Richmond from MUS 3 years ago while at UT? Makes sense.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mostly like this message board. I don't come here for this garbage. Just saying

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He and an assistant had to kiss a lot of ass to get back in the door. It's been discussed here.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You'd think a big donor who rode the cell sales plane back from Lexington would know these things.

17. Ssmiff

are you serious? You "don't live in a world where men are made on message boards", but are anonymously calling me names, trying to insult me like you are 12 years old and calling me a manly man after you post? That freaking hilarious. That is the world you are in, and you do it very well and bravely.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm making fun of you using the persona you've used here. You're trying to say I'm not a real man because you're mad about your internet interaction is going. I find that hilarious.

19. CardinalVol

Instead of a Brentwood dbag who uses his sons email address to post on a message board since his was banned.

20. CardinalVol

Easy, he lives in Brentwood man.