Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Never an ending in elder scrolls games

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Feel kind of used.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So the Wooden Mask just disappeared out of the container where I placed it a million years ago. Just now realizing this after I found the last dragon priest mask. I guess I can't do it. These bugs are really annoying. Is there a way to download patches and whatnot to fix this junk?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Only on pc.

Never. Never. Never. Never leave things you value not in a container or wall mounting or something in any game using this kind of engine. It is just the way the program is. Eventually, it will disappear because it is having to constantly keep up with it and reference it as a change from the "base" of the cell it is in. Enough of these things and for long enough, and it will start dropping things from existence.

EDIT: Just realized you said "out of the container." That is really, really disturbing. Anyway you accidentally picked it up and moved it? Do you have any recent saves to go back to that won't be too annoying?

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No. Finding that wooden mask was one of the first things I did. Searched the net and evidently that item just randomly disappears. So I guess the best thing to do would be to wait until you have all the masks before discovering it.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which one is it?

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Which what? The item that disappeared is called Wooden Mask. Disappeared out of the cabinet I kept all my junk in located in the Arch Mage's Quarters.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, gotcha.

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I keep the wooden mask on me. I haven't played this in a couple weeks, gonna pick it back up soon.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, it'll be my #1 again after I make my first run through ME3 (I stopped halfway through to go back and play through ME1 and 2 again)

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I've been playing this game for about 2 months now, almost exclusively, and it hasn't gotten old yet.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

The first round of DLC is just on the horizon, rumor has it. Sometime this month.

13. Tenacious D

Shit, I'll never get through it. It's easily the best RPG I've ever played.

It will tide me over until the next AC3 comes out in October.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

15. Tenacious D

Downloadable content.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm trying to remember what the DLC was for Oblivion. Wasn't it that door to that strange world of a Daedra Prince? I just remember blue and gold dudes fighting each other, and everybody being really weird and goofy.

17. WM

WM Active Member

Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I played Shivering Isles. Not sure about Knights of the Nine though.

19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Last I played I was sitting at 115 hours or so and have only completed two questlines lol.

20. WM

WM Active Member

The Elder Scrolls Online is Real - PC News at IGN

Hey Dr. Bassman MMO, what's this going to be comparable to? Typical WOW type game? I don't know if I could really get into that. Something on Xbox where you could team up with friends and take on missions in the game would be more interesting, yet something outside of FPS games in that type of setting might get boring.