Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm trying to resist the urge to glitch this time around. I mean, the world levels up with you anyway.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I use glitches that save time. I don't like wasting time on worthless tasks. I don't try to break the game though.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pretty lame how all these worthless miscellaneous items get stuck in your inventory because they are related to quests that you've already completed.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed. It doesn't really matter I guess, but it is irritating when you are trying to streamline things.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I am a big time hoarder, so I like to really make sure I have as much carrying capacity ad possible when I start a new quest. I hate having to just drop desirable items because I'm above 300.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i glitched some armor and now i never have to worry about carrying capacity again.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Is this something I'd need the PC version for? If not can you elaborate?

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

no, i did it on xbox. I got my alchemy and enchanting up to 100 each and then used a couple easy glitches to enchant armor for a six figure percentage multiplier of carrying capacity.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

or were you wanting the steps for how to do the glitch?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Kpt, why not store stuff in your house? I have a container for every category

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I got to the point where i just had too much stuff. Keeping track of where things were and having to come back after every single quest to empty my inventory got to be annoying... JMO

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I do, but in the course of a mission I'll fill up. I'm carrying about 30 pounds of useless junk.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

How much weight can you naturally carry, kpt? Maybe you need to spend some points in stamina.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I keep a companion handy to help carry my stuff. CP is over 500. I'm definitely a hoarder.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jesus.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I can only carry 300. I don't really like to waste the bonus on stamina.

17. chavisut

I keep all my daedric stuff, though I store some in my house. I need to take the dragon priest mask to their spot. It also sucks having stuff worth well over what the merchants have in gold.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You can put points into speech to increase that, but that seems like a waste.

19. chavisut

Yes it does.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well I beat the main quest. Final battle really wasn't all that hard with my bad ass archery skills. I didn't realize there wouldn't be an ending or anything.