AJ Johnson trial

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 23, 2018.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The testimony and evidence that has been presented?

I’ll let him answer for himself, but that’s what I would base my decision on.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Woosh.

lylsmorr likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

What we've been told.

But let's say I said "because I think they're psycho nymphos that are eager to bang any girl at the party." Do you think that'd be a reasonable opinion?

NEW COACH likes this.
  4. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

She testified she didn't want to have sex with AJ. That is where we get the quote: “I did not want it to happen …. But I just didn’t say anything so he would have had no way of knowing (she wasn’t willing).”

She has the right ot change her mind of course. And, the fact that there were others in the room (her friend and Williams???) might have had an influence as well.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You have a hard time believing they are innocent, based on evidence?

6. Ssmiff

Finding them guilty off what "you have beem told", is ridiculous.

7. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

One person’s testimony should NEVER be the only evidence for a conviction. I’m not saying it is the only evidence, but that’s how it’s working out in my mind.

The only thing I see clear in this case his her word versus theirs. Even if I believed her (which I think I do), that’s not enough to convict them. You can never have certainty when it’s word against word.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I mean about the trial. You and I aren't at the trial.

9. Ssmiff

Not for IP and Doozy. They already have the gallows up. Impossible they are innocent, because she said she told Williams no

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could you link to where I made this decision? You are the one that decided the accuser is a psycho. I said I would have a hard time, and said I wanted more info.

You talking about getting the gallows up is extremely hypocritical, considering what you have decided about the accuser without any basis and your snap determination.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Says the guy who has called her a whore from the beginning and refuted anybody who didn’t agree with what he said.

I made it well known that I agreed with a post Tenny made about the case. Perhaps you should go back and read again.

lylsmorr likes this.
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's been four years, so her forgetting little stuff isn't shocking. That rapey stuff tends to stick with you, though.

justingroves, lylsmorr and IP like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

My final stated position is that I do believe she was raped and I also believe they will be found not guilty for some of the reasons folks have posted. That's just the world we live in.

14. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Agreed

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Speculation is that AJ is going to testify. Not sure about Williams.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

That could be a bad idea.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I think it started out consensual with AJ and then it wasn't consensual by the end. So the men were in the wrong at the end but there isn't a lot of evidence to convict.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Oh lord, never, ever, ever, ever, ever do this.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed.

20. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Do you I feel bad if AJ is found not guilty considering his NFL career was ruined? No.