AJ Johnson trial

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 23, 2018.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We had a phone tree thing set up with the other fraternities as a warning. They typically just went right down the row. So the call when out and all the illegal stuff went in a locked room.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you may have misunderstood many of these posts

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Jesus Christ you’re [uck fay]ing dense.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The crackdown started my freshman year beause some girl was found passed out drunk near death at the corner of the ATO house. She's jumped from house to house, got hammered, and the crack down started. Until that point, it had been a lot more hands off.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Why else would you possibly list that she once gave Williams her phone number amidst your list of alleged actions which you assert undermines her credibility, if not to imply that such does so?

Here’s my problem, in a nutshell - you think that because she may sleep around, may have once given her number to Williams, got a new phone, didn’t back up her messages and went into that room looking to have sex with AJ, that this then permitted either AJ and/or Williams to rape her.

Your argument is either predicated on a complete ignorance as to what constitutes rape, or a harboring of a stupid belief that women who are “asking for it” somehow deserve it.

And that’s insanity, personified.

It’s indefensibly stupid, either way, and the only thing that now requires any analysis is not that you’re a piece of shit - that seems easily decided - but whether or not it’s intentional or purely accidental.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I guess I was off in my perception. It’s changed since I left Auburn but they pretty much didn’t look unless you gave them a good reason to.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

sounds like bragging to me.

Tenacious D and lylsmorr like this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nope. You believe her and posted that you have a hard time believing AJ and Williams are innocent. I believe the opposite.
    And really could give a flip if you and dooz disagree, call me a moron, call me dense or whatever the internet personal attack of the day is for a differing opinion. I laugh everytime people go that route. Reminds me of dealing with 13 year olds.

9. Ssmiff

The above put in parenthesis is such horseshit Tenny.
    I believe she consented. Period. Never anything about being ok for rape. Like I said before, if you are too emotional to discuss it without adding crap like that, thats your problem.

Very simple summary. I believe she consented then worried about her reputation and scholarship for "character" as a student athlete as she asked other athletes not to tell and texted other friends.
    A few of you dont agree. And a couple of you are truly internet badasses, calling people pieces of shit and whatnot, because I think someone is lying.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We could be acting like 13 year olds just to prove that your argument is so [uck fay]ing stupid even a 13 year old can figure it out.

11. Ssmiff

Its stupid that i believe she consented and is lying. My bad. Carry on with your badass self.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yes, it’s stupid because she said she didn’t (consent to group sex). Carry on with your dumbass self.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I could see her as a leach or the type person looking to be around those on a perch. To the point of sleeping with whoever to reach whatever it is she trying for.

Even at that, that doesn't mean or guarantee that she wasn't raped in this situation either just because of that. Or taken advantage of in a way in which she didn't consent to. It could be that both are wrong about different aspects of this situation.

14. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

Defense rests, without calling a witness. that’s not a good look for the defendants if I’m a juror.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

There wasn't anyone at the party with something to say in their defense?

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oof

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's literally he said/she said. Unless there was a 5th person in/around the room at some point that could back up their claims, I'm not sure what they could testify to.

NorrisAlan, lylsmorr and NEW COACH like this.
  18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This is why I throw all of my jury duty notices straight in the garbage.

Memtownvol and CardinalVol like this.
  19. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Trying to make it clear to the jurors that the State did not prove their case.

Seems risky.

lylsmorr likes this.
  20. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I predict not guilty.

And I further bet that if they talk to some jurors the conflicting accounts of the accuser is big reason why.

Of course that ensures a guilty verdict and perfect credibility of the accuser by jurors.

lylsmorr likes this.