AJ Johnson trial

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 23, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

But I don't know absolutely that he's guilty. I don't feel anything. I feel bad this situation occurred, and wish these two had made better decisions. I have never been in a position to have all kinds of women thrown at me, but damn it if it wouldn't be easier to just find a nice steady girlfriend and not fool around with hookups, trains, and whatnot.

vols85 likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I can honestly see it going both ways as far as what really happened. Not enough evidence to convict, though.

Don’t like her statement about AJ being a demigod that did whatever he wanted. Or that she knew from the getgo that UT would be all in against her. Not sure I buy any of that.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Given the stories that have come up about university police and local authorities protecting big program players, that part would not surprise me

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

But they really don't. Fraternities got away with more than athletes in my time there

NYY and Volgrad98 like this.
  5. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I agree.

I talked to a former player that told me there are several people that have been in awkward situations bc they were friends with both parties here. Frequent in the same circle.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nah. Im good with my opinion. You want to fry AJ and Williams, its your right. But there is zero proof, which is what you seem to be clueless about

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yeah that shouldn’t surprise anybody, though that’s changed a lot since you left (at UT and basically everywhere).

Edit: I mean fraternities getting away with stuff in general, not relative to football players/other athletes.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

UT had a reputation of treating fraternities pretty poorly, actually.

9. RockyHill

I just mean the changes that came after the little Pike incident, like cops being able to stroll through your house any time they please.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

That wasn't my perspective but I suppose it might look different in a frat

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There's zero PROOF they are entirely innocent either, you are just assuming it. And seem to be oblivious to a lot of the things being debated here

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Note to self: Kidb has taken over Ssmiff's account. This girl is obviously a whore who was asking to be double teamed by some football players and is clearly lying. And has openly said that she wouldn't be pressing charges if it was just sex with AJ. But she's a whore so he doesn't care. Was obviously asking to have someone have sex with her without her consent.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

They’re the ones on trial though and proof is what’s needed to convict

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It was always that way.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I've said all along that more evidence is needed to convict. That moron treating this like she was obviously asking to be gangbanged is still irritating considering there's no proof of it.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One of the lowest Greek percentages in the SEC for a reason.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think this is a no win case either way.

Feels like no one is coming to it with clean hands and it could go either way.

Plus I never understood the Greek stuff. It might have been different at Tech but just seemed silly to me.

Pay someone money so you could be their [itch bay] and clean and do their chores for a semester, so you could have a place to throw parties.

My favorite was always the guy that waited till his last year and then joined one, so he had to pack four years of Greeking into one year.

warhammer, vols85, IP and 1 other person like this.
  18. RockyHill

For real? Without a reason, even a fabricated one? If so I never realized that.

19. Ssmiff

Yeah, im the oblivious one for understanding innocent until proven guilty.

20. Ssmiff

[uck fay] you.