Urban Meyer is human trash

Discussion in 'Sports' started by lylsmorr, Aug 1, 2018.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

To be fair, he kind of is legendary. 3rd highest winning percentage of all-time. 3 titles.

His cover-up percentage has to be up there as well. Even when legitimate stuff gets thrown at him, it still manages to go away with chest pains and random memory loss.

Unfortunately, I agree.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I tend to agree.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

All Urban had to do was weather this, which Ohio State had every intention of making sure he did. He's cheating scum so they'll be back to business as normal.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm personally ready to build a wall around Ohio and then napalm the entire state, but that's just me.

woodshed, JayVols and InVolNerable like this.
  5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

At least Alabama has the redeeming quality of being able to say, “we’re out of Alabama and in Florida.”

Ohio has nothing.

CardinalVol likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Brett McMurphy is going to cover every Ohio State game this, I think

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The weathering starts now. He's going to get his ass handed to him off the field

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I know it is probably confirmation bias on my part, but damn, the Big 10 seems to have a LOT of issues going on.

If this is a real thing and not just my vision of it, what in the culture across the Big 10 is causing this?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Huge alumni bases that are big economic engines, and no one wants to kill those golden geese. So they cover up, compromise, and rationalize which makes things get way worse.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Sounds like he shouldn't be in charge of anyone's safety, then.

Also, did/does Michigan State have anyone (outside the administration) stanning Larry Nassar? Feels like Ohio State would. Penn State would build him a statue.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They'll do anything to surpass the SEC

Volst53 likes this.
  13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'd say the hunt is on for Ohio State blood. If there are other buried secrets, the odds of them getting dug up are now much higher.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The report is damning and his performance at the conference was disgusting. Both should be put in front of any recruits parents.

It also shows what a piece of shit his wife is. They deserve each other.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

It was interesting that when asked Urban said he was unaware of the texts his wife was receiving from Courtney Smith even tho both of him by his own previous admission claimed they counseled them during the UF incident. Of course after that question and the one regarding Courtney Smith specifically the Q and A was ended. Im sure those coaching him cringed when those 2 questions were asked and likely were on the verge of passing out after he answered.

The question about the knowledge of the text messages needed several follow ups. And even asking of the original question with a high level of disbelief noted in tone to his answer should have happened. You probably can't prove he told him, but Id embarrass the hell out of him for claiming he didn't know.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

now that everyone is digging don't be surprised if something else comes out

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Funny how that happens.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm hopeful

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the best would be if something else comes out and they have to fire him anyway

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He better hope those text messages stay out of the media.