2019 Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Mar 17, 2018.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

How do I ban myself from a thread? I’m drunk and can’t stay away.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

See, at this part I would normally go on to say that you supported rucker’s Dumbass assertion by mentioning the there was more listed in said dumbass assertion.

I bet you think this year’s Patriots team and last year’s Eagles team are identical too. Both won the super bowl.

JT pointed out it was stupid for one big reason. And you get menopausal defending Rucker saying there was more to his argument than that.

3. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Or you're just so bad at--wait for it because I'm sure you haven't heard this yet--**reading comprehension**.. that you summarizing other people's stances is an awful idea.

You might as well call a person a Hillary supporter because they didn't vote for Trump. I'd be shocked if you haven't made that comment already.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

“Rucker is an idiot. ‘96 UK isn’t even comparable to UT. That team was more talented”

JV squad: “Yeah well Rucker said it wasn’t based on talent so you’re wrong kiddo”

5. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I don't necessarily disagree, but I find it egregiously annoying when people don't think the greatest teams can't be compared to because.. well, no reason other than they're simply the greatest teams-- a point already pointed out and well-established as to not be relevant to the conversation.

Rucker posted stats comparing this year's team to '96 UK-- which weren't all that compelling-- then someone then added this year's Gonzaga team to the list to prove it was silly. Tennessee's stats, if anything, are more similar to this year's Gonzaga stats than '96 UK's, and I'm more than inclined to point out in that regard, his point was stupid.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I almost choked on the irony of this statement

7. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Just doing my best impression of you by coming up with my own interpretations, kiddo.

Damn, I must've really got you seething. Changing profile pics and editing my comments. Take a chill pill, a timeout, maybe even grab a Snickers, Nancy. Don't let little ol me get you all hot and bothered.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think we will win Tuesday night.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You overestimate your importance.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Here's Wes, embarrassing himself again

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I would say something about how Trump wishing to be and acting like one of those dictators supressing the media, but I don't want to appear to support Rucker, either.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Thought politics stayed in the daily [itch bay]fest politics section

Indy likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Clouding up our #1 teams thread with negativity and bad vibes.
    If it all goes awry, this is why.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

This isn’t politics. It’s Rucker bashing. Uniting both sides of the aisle.

16. Ssmiff

Saw the word Trump, kiddo

CardinalVol and JT5 like this.
  17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Wait, Wes Rucker is here?

Outstanding.. I have so many questions.

1. How's the wheelchair?
    2. Can you really take those things to the Grand Canyon?
    3. Does the carpet match the drapes?

hohenfelsvol and utvol0427 like this.
  18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Wes equating himself to an actual journalist is comical. Stay in your lane, you glorified blogger.

TennTradition likes this.
  19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Any time I hear a sports guy equating himself with a journalist, I always thing of something Andy Staples always says, "I write about sports, journalists are in Syria right now."

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And don't get me started on sports "journalists"