POLITICS The Necessity of Hatred

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 22, 2019.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't read about toothbrushes in the bathroom.

Ever.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Meh, saw the mythbusters on it. The thing is, the control brushes that they had ten rooms away had fecal matter in it. Shit is just everywhere in your house. Literally. In fact, as a non-medical person with no idea wtf he is talking about, I bet this is one way for us to resupply our gut with microbes.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’ve read about our gut not having nearly the microbes that it use to due to processed food and diets now.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

These are distortions, at best, lies at worst, and possibly reflective of a person suffering with delusional thoughts.

I may have welcomed you to the board (I can’t recall), but which I also do with many others, and which is not unique to you.

If you think that I dislike, loath or would take action against anyone who disagreed with me on Gruden, or anything else, then you’re a fool, and are purposefully ignoring, quite literally, thousands of posts. Pick any member here, whomever YOU wish to choose, and ask them to corroborate this claim of my taking this sort of action against you, or anyone else.

I don’t dislike you because of Gruden, but because you’re a prejudiced dickhead and a world-class dumbass parading yourself as a know-it-all. I’ve been consistently clear about this, since first coming to that realization. I hardly think I’m alone in arriving at that conclusion.

I have never personally banned you, and in fact, can’t think of a single member I’ve personally banned in several years. When I ban someone, I actually start a thread so as to be transparent in explaining why. To date, the reasons I’ve banned users has included obvious trolls and racist bullshit. If I start banning people based purely on my own personal feelings, beliefs and opinions, you’ll be the first to go. Too quick to talk about it. But then, we’ll be no better than the last place we left, and which lead us to create this board. And you damned sure aren’t worth it to me, or my betraying everyone else here, in doing it.

It’s amusing to me that the self-styled smartest guy in the room requires an explanation of such a basic and transparently obvious reality. And it’s peak irony that you protest your alleged banishment for being critical of me...by writing a post which criticizes me...on the very same board that you claimed I banned you from.

Despite these truths, and the fact that you’re not only the dumbest person on this site - but perhaps all of Earth - you remain welcome to be and participate here. And in so doing, you serve as a living testament to the collective belief in and value of honest debate, disagreement and discussion, and which is bedrock to the site, itself. So, even in your dimwitted dumbassery, you still make a positive contribution to the site, however unintentional.

5. cpninja

cpninja Member

IIRC smartphones are pretty much covered in shit too

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

and antibiotics everywhere and in everything

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

fecal matter, or E. coli? and at a certain threshold, everything is everywhere to some small concentration.

8. NorrisAlan

This will be looked back on as one of the great medical blunders of the 20th/21st century.

IP and justingroves like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

Fecal bacteria, if I recall.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You mean shooting cows and chickens up with antibiotics isn't a smart thing to do?

11. JayVols

Nor steroids...

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

see, that isn't the same as fecal matter. kind of a correlation thing.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

when I worked in a biology lab, learned all about how remarkably good bacteria and other critters are about getting around. leave a growth medium uncovered for even a minute, and you'll possibly get some contaminant just riding a dust mote. The air is an ocean of sorts too, we live in a less dense fluid is all.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Come to think of it I may be predjudiced of nasty hygiene people serving food. Cant believe people dont get grossed out. .

I never broke rules here and you banned me in a hissy fit tenny. 100% truth. Longwinded post about it "just not being the place for you", "why do you want to be where you arent wanted". I know it and you know it.
    Hypocritical [ussy pay] is what you are and always have been. [uck fay] you.

15. JayVols

Why do I have an urge to take copious amounts of antibiotics followed by copious amounts of probiotics now?

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well, considering the high percentage of them that end up in toilets...

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

we have been programmed to think bacteria are bad and sterile is good. sterile just clears the competition out and makes room for low diversity communities of bacteria which can mean large populations of bad. a diverse community of bacteria can be better than sterilizing every surface of every home every day.

dirt don't hurt, so long as you have skin. we don't need our homes to all be surgical suites.

18. NorrisAlan

I think it has helped my kids tremendously in the fact we haven't ever over cleaned the house.

19. JayVols

I didn't mean it that way necessarily. I assure you I'm not a germaphobe. I was raised muckin' out cow shit filled barn stalls & breathing in histoplasmosis tainted air in chicken coops. My immune system is healthy. In fact, it's in overdrive. That fact has been a root cause for my health issues.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Don’t even talk about fungal spores

IP likes this.