POLITICS The Necessity of Hatred

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

No problem with any work and didnt make her job harder by saying thank you and driving off.
    Some faces are meant for radio. Some are meant to pass the food out and others aren't, if you are in service business. Others are internet drama queens. Takes all kinds.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Wait, you really did that? Unreal

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Funny thing is, the only person that got screwed over in that scenario was you. If that really did happen, the restaurant got your money and she still had her job. Your dumb ass drove away without the food, which I'm sure was just fine other than the fact it was from Jack in the Box (Just not a fan of their food). Hey your money so you do what you want, but you are judging her solely based on appearance, which is prejudice. You could replace "2 tooth lady" with "*any racial epithet*" and it wouldn't be any worse, at least in my eyes.

Again, I hope that this is just some fictitious event that you created to troll.

* I personally edited your post to remove the exampled epithets. I indicated the beggining and end of these changes with an “*”. I get your point, the intention behind it, and don’t want to dissuade your making it, in any way. I also don’t want you to see this as being aimed “at” you, VG, because that isn’t my intent, either. I just don’t want those words on this site, and have removed them. I’m posting this for the sake of transparency to you, and to all who read it. - Tenny D*

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2019
  4. Ssmiff

so what I didn't prefer to eat the food after a person with meth or pain pill issue gave it to me, paid, said thank you, took it and drove off . Make a bigger deal about it. If a nasty waiter brings you your food on a nasty plate, you eat it. I won't. A couple of you are something and your choices when to be PC are amusing. Call each other names over sports, opinions or politics like little kids, but my goodness mention being by yourself and not eating a meal because you didn't want to touch the bag and it makes one an awful person. So be it. I'm an awful person due to that unfortunate day at the Box.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not judging, but, being non-PC doesn't mean you cannot still be deemed an asshole. I think a lot of people think that being non-PC means it is ok to be an asshole, and that is not the case. With liberty comes great responsibility.

6. Ssmiff

I'm fine if you think i'm an asshole. I treat people the right way, which is why I smile, said thanks, then drove off. Wasn't mean to anyone. This was in my car, by myself. I'm referring the the PC mode here over a fast food visit. Give me a [uck fay]ing break.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

what in the actual [uck fay]. you need some counseling or something.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I went to a small U-pick fruit stand a little while ago. They make milkshakes there too. When the guy was making mine, I noticed his hands were filthy. I looked like he plowed the field with his bare hands. So he finished making my shake, hands me the shake, and drinks the leftover from the metal cup. Then he rinses the metal cup in the sink and starts making the next one. I walked out and put it in the first garbage can I walked by. I don't see why it's so bad to throw something out if the server grosses you out.

9. Ssmiff

you guys cuss each other on here daily for having a different opinion on various topics, yet I need counseling because I was grossed out and didn't want to eat. That's rich. Makes this site wonderful to read such.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

maybe you should reflect a little on that. I am not cursing at you. I am genuinely concerned that you would throw away good food because the person who served you lacked dental care and wasn't pleasing to your eye.

11. Ssmiff

because its me kmf. Tenny has had a hardon for me since he sent me a welcome message years ago then got pissed I called him out on his Gruden lies, then he posted a 3 page monologue on how I could never get in his head, and banned me not allowing me to respond, unable to see the ridiculous irony as he hammered away at the keyboard at 3 am. IP is just hopping on.

12. Ssmiff

dirty nails, open face wounds and rotted gums. I didn't think she should be at the food window and was grossed out. Pretty basic human nature stuff. Great to see you and a couple others don't notice life things and can dig into your curly fries without issue

13. NorrisAlan

All you mentioned was she had two teeth after quoting that ugly people are discriminated against. You never mentioned dirty hands or open lesions. That is a different animal.

Take KMF's story. The guy was breaking about 20439003 health codes. No way in hell am I drinking that milkshake, either.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

a working person with no dental or healthcare. that's a national embarrassment

15. Ssmiff

The quote about ugly people from whomever appeared to be in jest, at least partly, and i recalled a fast food visit from 5 years ago where I was grossed out and wondered why whoever was manager didnt put someone else at the window.
    Big deal made of nothing.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

sorry for calling the cops on you.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It depends on how thirsty I am, to be honest.

I also dig up broken sewer lines too, so I may not be the best judge.

JayVols and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. NorrisAlan

You probably think food that doesn't have a hint of feces is bland.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is an issue of sanitation, not prejudice.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Haha

I have gotten about halfway through eating a sandwich while cleaning ducks before I realized why it was tasting a little different.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019