POLITICS The Necessity of Hatred

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You mistake my intent in warning you. It was intended to prevent your forcing me to ban you. If I wanted and sought to ban and silence you, as you have alleged and seem to believe, the last thing I would have done is to have twice warned you.

If your allegations that I allowed my own personal preferences and opinions to dictate how I administrate the board were true, and as you’ve also alleged and seem to still mistakenly believe, I would have just banned you. But you’re wrong in those beliefs and assertions, both then and now, and that’s why I didn’t.

Only one of us had their best insterests served in being warned, and it wasn’t me. Give that some thought, or not.

I’m happy to move on.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He absolutely is the same guy, for better or worse. You at least know what you're getting with Tenny. I much prefer that to someone who, say, lacks the courage in person that is shown on the internet.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I thank you. I would have done and would still do the same for you, even with our disagreements.

I've never said you were a shit human, btw. I don't agree with most of your politics, bug that doesn't make you s shit human.

Ssmiff likes this.