NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so he's peyton manning 2.0?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

how about saying it's not true mike

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Or vice versa, since 2 > 1.

But let’s not deflect the conversation away from A-Fraud.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

We are going to count the season he had the worst regular season qb rating for a super bowl qb in nfl history?

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I find it funny you’re making excuses for A-Fraud after spending all theses years not accepting any of them for Manning.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I’m not claiming arod is the greatest of all time like you nuts

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Good, because he is not.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He is the best. For sure the most talented, at least. He single handedly carried a crap franchise for a decade while garbage coaches and inept management destroyed everything around him. Hell, we even had Ron Zook as a coach for years.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Its fine if this is the narrative you’d like to continue to push, as many people, including myself, used to believe that it was true.

However, after yesterday’s article, we know it to no longer be true.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Elway changed plays all the time too. Another team cancer

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Did Elway suggest that, in the midddle of the game, for everybody to hear, that his teammate was better off signing with the team he was playing against?

Seriously, what kind of [uck fay]ing leader of a team says that shit? Even if he was thinking it, why say it? What does it accomplish?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You think Tom Brady screaming at his teammates and coaches on national tv accomplishes something?

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wrong.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t care about Tom Brady.

We are talking about Aaron Rodgers and how his petty and vindictive behavior had an effect on his team.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

17. Unimane

Supposing the article to be 100% true and the accounts accurate, plus Rodgers perspective not given. They told Rodgers to freelance and then gave him no supports. That he's a bit of a dickhead is irrelevant to me. Plenty of great players are like this. Had he an even remotely decent coach with some backbone and, even more critical, an GM who wasn't in the early stages of dementia, nodding off in meetings and failing in player personnel in every single way, things are much, much different.

18. Unimane

The most talented QB ever, 100% true. He gets drafted by the Patriots and he'd have more than 6 rings.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

What great qb hasn’t had these qualities?

justingroves and NashVol11 like this.
  20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Ohh poor, poor Aaron.