The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I hope everyone is ok also but that would be very convenient for Tennessee to wind up with a mass outbreak today and cancel the beating tomorrow.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Russell Smith said to expect some news around it. They are doing retests today.

3. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

That sucks.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Odd for a grown man to get all social media cutesy to politic for another man’s job.

Not my kinda guy.

VOLinDAWGland and SetVol13 like this.
  5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Kiffin doing it is funny, because that's just his MO. Freeze doing it kind of goes against his holier than though façade.

SetVol13, justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

John 15:11. Him leaning into "choose joy" is right on brand. If I connected it, so did a fake ass reverend.

justingroves likes this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a thin skinned [ussy pay]

JT5 likes this.
  8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Look at this self congratulatory nonsense

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

11. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I am tired of the Majors comparison. He was a proven head coach and won a Natty at Pitt. Plus, it was Johnny-effing-Majors. Tennessee wasn’t firing him back then. Not too far removed from the 86 Sugar Bowl. The climate was different then, too. Just completely different on many levels.

VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah. Fulmer playing that card the other week was especially silly

TDVol1989 likes this.
  14. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

What an idiot.

15. tn_longrifles

tn_longrifles Member

JMO but the coaching carousel has done UT no good. Unless Meyer, Stoops or someone of that caliber are signed before Pruitt is fired then I would just as soon keep him and let him continue his OJT with a few new coaches brought in.

IMO need new line coaches and let Chaney coach QBs and be OC.

Memtownvol likes this.
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The last time Tennessee lost 6 straight and the Dodgers won a World Series, Tennessee won the SEC the following season. That's all I was going for, not a Majors comparison

17. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

It wasn’t directed towards you. Just everyone who has stated that fans should compare the two. The comparison is not valid.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

i would hire him

19. TDVol1989

if 3-4 wins is the state of the program, there are multiple sure things. It’s pretty odd to set Pruitt’s bar so low but suggest NChamp is required for any replacement

20. TDVol1989

I was looking forward to the butt whipping and long shot good news because of it. F ing 2022 and AARP. I hope Pruitt never loses another game at UT...because he never has the chance to. I wish I had the opportunity to be at the very worst in my occupation and still make millions. We have posts, tweets, and fans arguing why Pruitt should be spared because of Johnny Majors 1988 season. That’s an insult.