Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

They did. Fetal position all night offensively except for 1 WR.

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Vandy may just possibly go 0 and 12.

3. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

If they lose to UConn, they might as well abolish the program and dump all the football money into baseball.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Fulmer should have hired Mel Tucker shouldn't he?

zehr27 and Memtownvol like this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Probably

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

DJ Ukelele is not a good QB.

zehr27 likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

or a good DJ

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

9. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

I like this shit talking version of Chip Kelly.

This is one game, one week. Remember last season, when Mike Leach and Mississippi State opened the year by beating this same LSU team in Baton Rouge? Remember that, he asks?

“I watched the game and I was like ‘Holy smokes!’ Look at Mississippi State, they just knocked off the national champs,” he says. “I looked it up. They lost their next four games.”

“We never talked about it,” Kelly says. “It wasn’t the Pac-12 against the SEC, because they didn’t bring Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Alabama. Thankfully, my God.”

https://www.si.com/college/2021/09/05/ucla-football-after-mediocrity-chip-kelly-is-back

Memtownvol and Joseph Brant like this.
  10. Johnny Utah

Forgot to thank you for the Milwaukee recommendations. I enjoyed my four days there, although it was so [uck fay]ing hot that it reminded me of Iraq. Didn’t expect that kind of heat in August.

Unimane likes this.
  11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This. Their QB didn't have the guts to run more.

InVolNerable likes this.
  12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I like Chips strategy on D. They bring pressure on basically every down. I like it and think it's a good strategy when you have an offense that can score in seconds.

Memtownvol likes this.
  13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

3 for 3

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wild to see Milton playing football again when he's lucky to still have his damn leg.

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I said Georgia's offense would look listless. I think 3 points counts as listless.

Memtownvol and ptclaus98 like this.
  16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No problem. Milwaukee does have like 4 or 5 Southern-style oppressive summer days a year and it looks like you hit them. Hope you were able to find some fun still. If I knew it was going to be that hot, I would've recommended some decent beaches on the north side. Lake Michigan would've been nice and cool, for sure.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What is it with Florida State and kickers in the clutch?

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Crazy thing is that he nailed the 50 yarder that was waived off because Norvell challenged the play and then misses the <40 yard attempt.

Memtownvol likes this.
  19. Johnny Utah

I actually went to Sheboygan one of the days I was there and went to the beach. Much, much cooler temps than what I experienced in Milwaukee.

20. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Lane basically just running 4 verts all the way to the redzone is madden 101