NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Jesus what awful clock management

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Matt Patricia is the OC. Probably going to be a long year.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Shotgun from goal line cost Denver twice. When will teams learn.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I feel bad for Russel. I can't get over how many points that Denver left on Sheffield. Very sloppy

5. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Broncos could have called a timeout with 58 seconds left and talked over a 4th and 5 play. Instead they let the play clock run all the way down, burn a timeout, then attempt a 64 yard field goal. Not a good debut for Mr. Hackett.

6. Ssmiff

titans coaching errors yesterday were awful late as well. People always say “you think you can do as good as a pro?”. Well, yeah, at times I know I’d make better decisions than I see every week.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Has Bill lost his mind?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't, he just found out how replaceable he is.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I enjoyed buck referring to his dad as a “beloved football coach.” Probably has no more hated. Y the fans coach ever

10. In case just being a Browns fan isn't bad enough.

These are the things that happen with Haslam in control.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I like that better than a big "brown" (or shitty orange) helmet.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Brownie?

Racist, imo.

13. Ssmiff

Horrible coaching and qb decisions late in nfl games this week. I mean first time coaching per wee football level mistakes.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

15. Ssmiff

Titans game I went to, 2 guys said something to this man’s son on the row below them. Kinda skinny looking troublemakers. Then the kid, maybe 13, turned around and told them to chill and one poured a little beer on the kids head. Welp, bad idea. Dad went apeshit and beat the living shit out of both of them, from a row below. Will never forget the look on that man’s face. He was probably 45 but that strong older guy thickness in the neck and chest. Those punks didn’t last 15 seconds. He was a machine.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Lions fans fighting is hilarious.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is what you get when Twitter becomes real life. People are starting to believe that real life actions don't have repercussions. And it sounds like some of them are learning the hard way.

18. Ssmiff

The world raised hell on UT fans about throwing shit. Meanwhile no news on the assaults at about every nfl game.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

That still pisses me off. That happened a billion times before that and a million times since

justingroves likes this.
  20. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Wish Josh Palmer had been able to play in Heupel’s offense for a couple years.