POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The real business opportunity is finding a way to jail break them to do other things.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would be easy but would probably need a new sim card. I just don't think you'd end up with much of a margin when you can buy disposable flip phones for 40 or 50 bucks, and smart phones for 100. My last phone was a 100 dollar smart phone from India. I got a free upgrade from my carrier when they were pulling network support for it. It was a model never sold in North america.

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

SetVol13, Poppa T, Unimane and 2 others like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

6. gcbvol

Because you were American?

7. gcbvol

If only. We need more gcb music in this world. It would be a happier place.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mad cow disease, you couldn't donate for decades because you might have the prion

gcbvol likes this.
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm going to get sim cards from AliExpress for like 1 penny. I'll own Twitter before you know it.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those kind of places will mix in fakes and counterfeits that will read as x size but not write because they are not that size.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Quit picking apart my sweet business plan

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some of y'all already have sweet business plans. If it were super easy to legally profit on something, it would already be saturated with folks doing it.

13. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I think you'd be surprised.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  14. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Huge election in Turkey today. If polls are to be trusted, Erdogan is in trouble.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

And Elon musk folded on free speech when turkey threatened to block the site if he didn't censor the political opponent.

tvolsfan likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

So is anyone very familiar with Asheville? Are there actual self-identifying communists there? Saw a protest this weekend, and also random dude with a bunch of yoga books came by while we were waiting to go into a restaurant and told us we shouldn't eat there because the restaurant owners were communists. Seemed like a normal Central American food place to me, and they did charge us.

First time I had been to that town, and it strikes me as super crazy.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Maybe he confused commune with communist, I don't know. It is a really weird town. I was not at all prepared for what I saw when my wife and I went there.

Did he mention if they were cannibalizing kids in the basement of the place? What it sounds like to me.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Wait til you see what they’re doing in the pizza parlors around there.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wasn't Turkey just going to basically shut it down completely if he didn't limit it? It sounded like a loose loose situation to a shit bag government. I could be wrong.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Better to let the population know they are being manipulated than to manipulate them