Bama Thoughts NSFW

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 21, 2023.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Hey, VNJ is back.

2. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

They missed a TF on our side ..and you know which play I’m talking about.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Agreed. I don't know why they can't accept the fact that for 142 plays, all 11 Alabama players executed their position to perfection.

I also like your new attitude about Joe though after yesterdays play I am not sure it is warrented.

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Screenshot_20231021_190936_DuckDuckGo.jpg

VanJake likes this.
  5. VanJake

yep that was it. I had a great view of it from the stands. Everyone saw it.

6. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

You could even call a hold on 77 there.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The idea that there was only one hold not called is so stupid that it is kind of cute. Wow, life must be pure bliss to walk around so foolish.

8. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

This board isn’t a bunch of sunshine pumpers. The fact that everyone here with a working brain pretty much agrees that you know what you are going to get when you go to Tuscaloosa tells you all you need to know.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mean, we had a play marked as a first down that required a video review in which it was determined that Joe Milton’s elbow touched the ground, ok, fine, but then we learned that Joe Milton’s forearms are apparently 3 feet long because the ball was spotted basically a full yard short

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

There was stuff all day. All day. And more in the realm of not called than things called wrong. I have ZERO doubt that part of the half time discussion for Bama was along the lines of "we're getting a good whistle, do whatever it takes." The players were laughing about it openly on the field in the second half.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Imagine if a Tennessee wide receiver kicked a defender off of him in a pile.

12. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Yeah the refs missed one call on us so that justifies the 10 should-be calls on Bama that were missed.

this isn’t even good trolling.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

I don’t know how the game would’ve played out, but I do know that 1st & 20 isn’t the same as kicking an xp

14. VanJake

the way to deal with bad calls is go up 28-0 when given the opportunity.

The victim card is so [uck fay]ing old.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we would have just won anyway it would have been better, good point.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

We lost. I don’t think pointing out the obvious constitutes victimhood.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The refereeing was probably point number 3 on a list of things that caused that game to go south in the second half.

1) no longer pressuring on defense and falling back into the [dadgum] dropping 8.
    2) offense going into full on retard mode because of a severely limited QB.
    3) refs giving all the help they can to Bama

If 1 and 2 are not happening, 3 is unimportant for the most part. But a team with 50 5*s and the greatest coach of all time doesn't need the help from the refs, too. It is just so blatant that it makes me scream. Hell, aTm was completely getting away with DPI's all game long down field. We do it, and we get called. Just leads to paranoia.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

it does when you are obsessed and wear a padded helmet on a daily basis for safety.

SetVol13, emainvol and utvol0427 like this.
  19. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

“Bama was the better team and deserved to win” and “the officiating was an abomination to the sport of American football” are not mutually exclusive statements.

20. VanJake

Does JH not believe in the QB sneak on 4th and 1?

Memtownvol likes this.