Bama Thoughts NSFW

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 21, 2023.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

1 That was the most [ussy pay] filled [uck fay]ing shit your pants second half since 95 Gainesville. What a [uck fay]ing load of shit.

2 YOU CANNOT RUSH FOUR AND SIT IN ZONE. YOU CANNOT [uck fay]ING DO IT AGAINST HALF [uck fay]ING SECENT TEAMS AND WHY I THE [uck fay]ING [uck fay] DOES BANKS KEEP DOING IT. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO [uck fay]ING DO IT ON THIRD AND TEN PLEASE PLAY A [uck fay]ING [dadgum]ED SPY ON THE QB

3 I’ve never heard of that [uck fay]ing fair catch rule ever. Ever.

4 Milton is on Heupel now. I don’t get it. If nothing else let Nico get some [uck fay]ing snaps to get the butterflies out.

5 Fine with the decisions to go on 4th. Play calls we’re complete and total horseshit.

6 I cannot fathom how this team continually shits the bed on the road like we do. It’s [uck fay]ing embarrassing.

7 After the 2 football games I’ve watched this weekend let’s just erase holding from the [uck fay]ing rule book.

8 Put all your money on Kentucky next week. We’re going to [uck fay]ing shit the bed again.

9 We miss Golesh more than anyone wants to admit.

10 [uck fay] you James Franklin and your [uck fay]ing rape cover up milk dud ass.

Bonus Our [uck fay]ing red zone offense is a [uck fay]ing abortion of [uck fay]s. What a [uck fay]ing load of [uck fay]ing shit

Second Bonus God I look forward to never have to hear Danielson [uck fay]ing suck Sabans [penis] on air ever again.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Agree on 9.

Alabama averaged almost 7 penalties a game. 1 called on them this game and it was just a procedure penalty.

Daddy Gee and justingroves like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Milton always looked for the run he might be okay.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The two fourth downs Heupel went for before the last drive was [uck fay]ing stupid. The defense bailed him out on one.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Horrible 3rd and you could see the energy in bama vs ours. They came out pissed. We came out and gave them a 2 play TD drive and stupid ass fair catch out is on the 3. It’s as if it was over then. 4th down and short playcalls suck. No idea why teams pack it in tight then run to to a crowd.

6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Amen to #7.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This game was [uck fay]ed when we had two "& goal" situations in the first quarter and came away with 6 points. We could have put it away then and instead we let a Saban coached team hang around.

8. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Could’ve buried them in the first if we didn’t have to settle for 2 fgs inside the 10.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

It would be nice to shit the bed without the refs helping the other team.

thagodfather likes this.
  10. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

Season is a failure when you lose to Alabama.

warhammer likes this.
  11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am coming to the time in my life when UT football is the same as a 30 year old drinking on Saturdays.

The pleasure is no longer worth the pain of the aftermath.

I just cannot take it any more.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we are going for 4th and 1's, get an under center sneak in the book. Simple as that.

13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Having to settle for those FGs, I knew we were in trouble. The crowd was out of it. As for the second half, holy shit. Choke job doesn't even begin to describe it. Offensively, this team is too weak minded to win on the road. As stated above, this might be kentucky's year. The second half of this game gave me some serious JG flashbacks. Let me get one of them gummies @Ssmiff

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

About what I expected except we held on longer than I thought we would. A lot of this loss is on the coaches. Earn your [uck fay]ing pay [itch bay]es.

VolDad likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm thinking that the second fg should have been a 4 down set. Pin them back. We need to be leaning into having a good pass rush and a weird punter more the rest of the way. Milton can not reliably read deep.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like I wasted my whole day

TDVol1989 and warhammer like this.
  17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Have we gotten under center this year?

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Shirley they can practice an under center sneak for 5 or 6 snaps a week.

19. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Tennessee shit the bed. Refs were ass but not even a single factor contributed. They all did.

Poor playcalling and low intensity killed us. D was flat. O was flat.

Relying on a 4 man rush with Bama holding is stupid. Relying on a 4 man rush and a soft zone after that first drive in the 2nd half is criminal.

I've seen a lot of collapses and this is just what our program seems to be. We roll over under pressure, Bama doesn't. We don't keep our boot on the neck, Bama would have.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  20. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

We were supposed to have this great run game going into today, but can't get 4 and a half yard.

[​IMG]