POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I haven’t seen any video recently of 1000s of German/Nazi kids chanting death to Jews in school. You haven’t either.

2. Ssmiff

Oh [uck fay] off with your SOP. Acting like Hamas are evil and the rest of the people chanting death to Jews in schools, in our streets and abroad are just innocent people is just plain stupidity.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Exactly, like labeling conservatives evil white supremacists.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

You telling me the Nazis aren’t teaching their kids Nazi shit? Because I’m telling you they are

So unless you are telling me there aren’t dudes out there doing Nazi shit and you can back that up, my point stands

Poppa T likes this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How do we know how many Nazi/White Supremacists are in the US? Do they register their group with the government or something? Is there a survey? I am sure they exist but how do we know anymore how many of these morons actually exist outside of the prison system?

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Not really. I just know I see videos of people waving Nazi symbols and chanting Nazi slogans so I’m pretty comfortable saying they are out there.

I don’t think they are all that prevalent but they certainly exist. Hell they were all waving flags and shit outside Disney not all that long ago

Then Charlottesville is probably the best known example

zehr27 likes this.
  7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So to answer your question, Zehr. Entirely too many

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

1 is too many for sure, but thankfully I don't think there are many of those losers left out there. Most are in prison.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah I don’t think there are armies of them out there. I do think the numbers are bigger than they were a decade ago. Or at least a significantly larger amount of them are willing to out themselves

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

#notallconservatives

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I got on a UAP committee I'd be so disappointed if it was all crap or we didn't know shit.

And no one would believe it, they'd think we were now in on it.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tell 'em, meemaw.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

shit, totally fake. She's actually talking about her son being killed in a strike and only being able to recognize him because of his belt.

17. Ssmiff

Theres so much shit out there it’s impossible to sift thru it.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  18. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, propaganda machines are in overdrive.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

IP likes this.