14 Dead, 50 injured in CO theater shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by volfanjo, Jul 20, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Was he/she a student for the summer or a prior semester?

If summer, what is the school doing regarding classes and such?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Summer student. Withdrawal-incomplete and we will work something out when they are ready.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Just wondered. Had no idea how something like that would go on the transcript.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It won't hurt them.

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I have had several students that have been murdered for drug related things. I have one that has been missing over 20 years. I have only had one student that was there on a Friday and not there on Monday. Thats one of the harder things I've ever had to go through. The kid was told to stay at home with his older brother while his adoptive parents went to town. He got out on his bicycle and was hit by a woman running from her boyfriend doing over 100 mph.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

James Holmes' Psychiatrist Contacted University Police Weeks Before Movie-Theater Shooting

The psychiatrist who treated suspected movie-theater shooter James Holmes made contact with a University of Colorado police officer to express concerns about her patient's behavior several weeks before Holmes' alleged rampage,...

The sources did not know what the officer approached by Dr. Lynne Fenton did with the information she passed along. They said, however, that the officer was recently interviewed, with an attorney present, by the Aurora Police Department as a part of the ongoing investigation of the shooting.

James Holmes' Psychiatrist Contacted University Police Weeks Before Movie-Theater Shooting: ABC Exclusive - ABC News

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

What a shame