'14 NC DB Emmanuel Moseley

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by lylsmorr, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

LF, Brown, Dupre, Garrett, Noil, Jones, Willis. TAMU their only real competition for a couple of those. No way Bama steals LF too - I think that's all they have a shot with but there may be a couple more... I think adore might be considering them too.

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Athletic,good hips,size and legit elite speed. Raw.

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Top 8-12

4. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

FWIW, film shows good hips, a nose for the ‘ball and good closing speed

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

After the start we have had, 12 would be pretty disappointing.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Eh, we're close to done and LSU, Florida, Michigan, TAMU, Clemson, Ohio State and UGA (though I think they can only take 20 or 21 this class) aren't. Alabama only has twenty commits too.

We'll finish with Malone, the Berrys, Hendrix and maybe Barnett and Blair. I don't see any big time flips for Tennessee. That should keep us between 5 and 8 depending on the other schools.

Michigan and Alabama are in the running for Hand, the #1 ranked guy in the country. Clemson will get the best class money can buy. TAMU is cherry picking Texas and Louisiana right now. Alabama and LSU are fighting for a lot of Louisiana talent too.

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Agree, but keep in mind that there remain high-caliber teams in the Top 15 w/ just over half a class or so committed. It's fluid until NSD. Tennessee, regardless of the outcome needs to show progress week over week, win gms they should and secure an upset or two.

8. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Dudley (#15) is 4-0 after defeating #12 Hillside 24-7. Moseley had 134yds rushing another 62 in the air w/ two TD's. On defense he shutdown 4* WR Trevion Thompson a Clemson commit.

Look for a bump by 247, Rivals etc next eval period.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Any idea what the plan is with this guy? Are we definitely hanging on to him?

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

We really need to due to the fact Berry may not even end up at CB and could play offense. I would trade this guy for DJ Smith though.. We aren't going to drop him for a Dlineman or olineman or something.. We'd have to add another DB.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Having your next best offer be UNC-Charlotte or whatever must be pretty stressful.

12. He has already signed a financial aid agreement. I don't think we can drop him.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Hmmm I don't know why we let him do that.. Makes sense with other guys but not him.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He's fast, that's why they like him.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He can drop Tennessee

16. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

He's an EE, he needs to gain a few pounds but this kid is legit. He's been dominating upper level NC talent his year. The rankings bumps are coming, guarantee that.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Sounds like something they say on VN about all the lowly rated commits.

18. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

One little detail you left out is that the statement I made is supported by facts. I'm not going to do the legwork for you, go look up the division in NC he plays in then compare it to the stats he has and watch his film.

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Looks pretty average on film.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

trollolololol