15/16 Random College Basketball Game Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Nov 15, 2015.

1. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

If your argument is that everyone is a POS, you're not really saying anything. I wouldn't put Calipari at or near the top of that list.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Or anything close. Being less POS than the AA doesn't keep you from being a full blown cheat.

3. NashVol11

My point is that I don't think that makes someone a POS human being.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I laughed.

5. NashVol11

In college basketball, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

6. NashVol11

Bruce Pearl sending Tony Jones to go bone Ramar Smith's guidance counselor, or whatever, so he'd come to Tennessee is a POS move. Scott Drew completely fabricating a story about a rival player using a racial slur is a POS move. Pitino, as a father of five, cheating on his wife with a certifiably crazy person and then giving her money and basketball tickets to stay quiet is a POS move. Breaking NCAA rules that shouldn't exist to benefit the players? Eh. Do better, IMO

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The fact that he is associated to world wide Wes.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The 'AA guys hate Huggs and Cal because they bought into the public narrative that they are bad guys. It now really makes them look bad because West Virginia has one of the best APRs of the last five years. Once they give you the black hat, you never get back in good graces.

9. hatvol96

You would be surprised at the comparitive approval rating among their peers of Cal and K.

10. hatvol96

Plus 1 million.

11. hatvol96

Given that you keep fellating K, you shouldn't.

12. hatvol96

Worse human being: Myron Piggie, Curtis Malone, or William Wesley? I'll hang up and listen.

13. hatvol96

Remind me why playing with an obviously ineligible Maggette didn't pull the Final Four appearance from the greatest choke team of all time. Oh, that's right. El Raton is a soldier and a model of what makes America great. **** that bastard.

14. hatvol96

That will be a War Games quality Elite Eight game.

15. hatvol96

UMASS put him in their Hall of Fame this year and it was the only game they sold out. Memphis fans would sell their children to ISIS to get him back. You tell me.

16. hatvol96

Agree. Just don't act like TV isn't a driver.

17. hatvol96

Good to see you've come around to my way of thinking about K. Oh, wait. You think he still doesn't cheat.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Isn't his defense better than Cal's

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

UMass selling themselves out to stay relevant. Good thing that worked.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Exactly.