'15 TN OL Drew Richmond

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by GahLee, Aug 10, 2013.

1. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

We've got a great haul coming in and I like the young interior guys we've got on campus already but missing on Richmond would be a major whiff imo. I just really don't see anybody we've got or will get this year that projects as an upper echelon SEC LT.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

ya we screwed - another elite in state talent bites the dust.

3. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Think about this...if Dooley gives a scholarship to Ben Still (also an OL from MUS who dad was an AA at UT) then not only does TN have another SEC caliber OL on the roster this year, but he would not be yet another MUS kid recruiting Richmond to Ole Miss.

Sounds like the kid was leaning UT but Freeze found the soft spot with momma of late by using other Ole Miss families to recruit her. MUS kids have not been known to waiver too much in the past but this is one that will continue to play out until Feb no matter where he picks.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Think about this...if ddiapos is never hired....

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

#bingo
    #615getsit

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We will be good.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

God you are dumb.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

A grand total of two we have heavily recruited. One being a Memphis kid and the other just moved here two years ago.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Maybe we should focus all of our energy on instate kids. I mean who really needs players like Kahlil and Preston.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Meanwhile we picked up another '16 4 Star this morning.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not instate, don't want.

13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Is Memphis in-state, I keep forgetting???

14. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

yes and no.

15. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

Ole Miss

16. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Seriously **** Memphis. The time and resources spent there should be allocated to the entire state of VA.

Even if the talent in that city is overrated like it is every year I can't believe we're going to lose the highest ranked one to Ole ****ing Miss. Incredible.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

To be fair, Memphis might as well be on the other side of the moon from Knoxville, and the West Tennesseans I'm around the most have never had strong loyalties to anything in Middle or East Tennessee. There are at least seven SEC schools closer than UT to Memphis if you include Vandy, and Missouri is within five miles of being the same distance.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Chose Ole Miss

19. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

In a way, would've preferred to lose him to Bama or OSU. Shouldn't be losing guys to Ole Miss.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$