'16 NC QB Austin Kendall

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by yont sum iss?, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yeah pretty much every top QB we have gone after dating back to Kiffin and whiffed. Then settled for an average guy.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

So, no. You can't.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Everything I've read the last 3-4 months suggest him and the kid from Jersey were the top targets.

4. As we've seen time and time again, the bigger schools offer whomever Big [penis] Butch offers, after he does of course. I fully expect Bama and others to eventually offer, only for Kendall to tell them to f uck off.

5. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

For a pro style QB, he runs a lot. Besides that, I'm more impressed with his receivers. I think they go up,and get the ball, get open, and make positive yardage after the catch a lot.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Great pickup!

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I wish there was a sarcasm font I could use so people wouldn't think I'm as dumb as bass.

8. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Been having a lot of good showings this spring and summer. Rivals national guys said he will be an Elite 11 guy... Big arm. Not great at any one thing right now, but really good at most things. Same guys keep saying he has the "it factor" and is a good leader. 6'1 with a possibly 1-2 inches left to grow....family has ties to UGA and OSU, but UGA seems to have their guy in that class.

Butch has personally been on him for 2 years so they must feel really good about him in their system.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Plenty mobile, but not looking to run...extends plays and makes throws. Only watched a couple minutes of the film, but I like him for this offense.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Ball placement is pretty tangible.

11. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

One analyst on Rivals said he looks a lot like Conner Shaw did coming out of HS. If so, I'll take it.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

While that is true, my meaning behind that statement is that he has the unnatural ability to change his motion/delivery at times to fit passes. I suppose there may be a better term for that then intangible.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that sounds great to me.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Connor Shaw is one of the toughest human beings to play QB in the SEC.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't know anything about this kid, but I know you're an idiot, so I'll take my chances with him

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'll take my chances with my IQ.

17. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Will have a fifth star soon

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I don't know if he's as fast but he reminds me of Aaron Murray.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Murray is like 5'10.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

enhanced for accuracy.