19 victims and counting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by 615 Vol, May 22, 2015.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

LOL. You know, I haven't quite adjusted to the terminology. When you've used one term for 20+ years it sort of becomes second nature.

ETA - Norris, you're absolutely right re: habits.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I understand where you're coming from, Norris. When I retire I don't want to stop working, I simply want to spend time working on things that bring me enjoyment. I also want to have the flexibility and finances to travel while I am still physically capable of maximizing the experience. I do want to stay somewhat busy.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good lord. I'm a better Christian than him.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've had/have my struggles, especially in the whole women/lust/sex arena. So part of me sees how quickly you can get there, especially given the whole background he came from.

But man. Go big or go home I guess.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

This isn't sowing oats. He's dropping seed out of a cargo plane.

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Josh Duggar is a no-show at mandatory rehab activities

Josh Duggar is MIA from required counseling sessions at the Christian rehab center he is thought to be attending, leading some to wonder if he is even there at all.

The 19 Kids and Counting star is thought to have checked into Reformers Unanimous, a faith-based rehabilitation center his parents have supported in the past. A private plane belonging to the Duggar family was seen landing in Rockford, Illinois — where Reformers is located — late at night, immediately prior to the family's announcement he would be receiving treatment, which is the strongest evidence he went there.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...ar-is-a-no-show-at-mandatory-rehab-activities

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Haha, "Christian rehab center." I'm sure this time, Christian doctrine will do the trick. It's been working so well for him his entire life.

The Duggars have a plane? I thought they were freaking out about money?