2 pink lines: 2nd Edition

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by here to lurk, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I certainly understand the concern, my kids were in serious danger of being born with all sorts of problems, but I have to think everything will be fine.

3. here to lurk

It's football season, so time for me to check back in here. We had a miscarriage with baby 2, it was only a short time after this thread was started but meh, didn't really feel like updating with a downer like that.

so some good news, wife is again preggers, due in January. So far so good. Look forward to another season of lurking.

Go Vols. Butch Out! (Sounds like a great name for a lesbian softball team....but dang, can we fire this bastard already?)

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Congratulations

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Congrats buddy! My wife and I had some issues, but now we have twin 4 year olds! It works out

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Grats man. You survive the Olympics?

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Sorry for the miscarriage, and keep your wife indoors, repellent baths and mesquito netting over her clothes!

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Congrats, man - great news where it matters.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Congrats on the second half!

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Glad things are back on track!

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Congratulations!

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Congrats!

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

14. here to lurk

thanks all. Survived the Olympics. Had a few soccer games here in Belo Horizonte, but it was life as normal for me just going to work and such. Thankfully Zika isn't a fear this time of year because of the lack of rain.....that'll all change come December when it starts raining all the damn time. Oh, and our president got impeached down here...so that's going on now. Always an adventure