2015 DB Ugo Amadi

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by zehr27, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Does Ugo have incriminating info on Phillips?

The way some make it sound Ugo is deciding where Phillips is going.

Sounds completely asinine to me.

Ugo can go eat corndogs and drink stump water. Phillips and Martin will more than do.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Possibly. I had heard he committed to John so we will have to see. Most likely they both still head to LSU but this certainly opens the door up some.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Seems like something that would make a big impact.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It's hard to believe this was just out of the blue. Of course, they might forget to mention it to prospects

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Definitely.

6. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

Phillips might be heading to Ole miss now

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ole Miss people think he's a Vol now

8. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

Hope it's true. Ole Miss doesn't recruit as well if the kid has educated and well-off parents.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Funny how that works

10. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Is Chavis to A&M for real? Did I get PUNKED? Might this help?

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Miles said he's going to pitch Chavis, again. If true, I could see Chavis listening, but ultimately, LSU won't be able to pay him what aTm will offer, IMO.

Plus, from various reports, the latest extension that LSU offered Chavis had a weird clause that said his contract was only guaranteed as long as Miles was the HC, or for 6 months after he left - and this totally pissed Chavis off.

12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I would like to think this is helping with Amadi and Phillips. The money I am seeing thrown around for Muschamp and Chavis says something about how AUB and A&M feel about getting the best staff to compete. Then, there is our approach.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

L
    Seems like LSU has been struggling offensively for 5 or 6 years. If I'm a D coordinator, I'd rather have an O that can support me with 35 points than an O that is going to produce 20.

Its odd to leave a place as prestigious as LSU, especially within the division, but I get it.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The best defense can be a better offense.

And I honestly cannot recall the last good offense at LSU, especially when considering the kind of talent they're routinely stocked with.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They've had the OL, RBs, and WRs. Haven't had much luck with QBs. The only decent one they've had in forever was a UGA refugee.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I hope he's watching TCU take them to the wood shed right now.

17. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

You would think that would maybe make some people rethink Ole miss. Hopefully we win Friday and show some signs of life.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm not sure why something like a loss in an unimportant bowl game would really matter.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You'd think the more important game for such a decision would be the one where the Rebels beat the crap out of us.

20. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Just flipped to Oregon.