2015 over/under

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kmf600, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

****, it's so depressing doing this every year and always realizing we are going to struggle to even get to .500.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I see what you did there!

[video=youtube;izQB2-Kmiic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic[/video]

3. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Staff as-is? 6-6 or 7-5 regular season.

If Butch does the right thing and takes a pay cut to afford the best ZBS guy he can get and Bagina pulls his head out of his ass? 9-3 or 10-2. Only 2 games really concern me for next year and those are Bama and Arkansas.

I think we'll easily lose 5. Florida, Mizzou, Georgia, Bama and either Arkansas/Oklahoma. I can actually see us easily losing all 6. Complete with excuse parades by the "faithful".

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep. He's not beating Bob or Saban. I have no faith he can beat Pinkel or Bielema. I think he'll get Richt next year.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It would be worth a losing season to see Norris do 5 Michael Jacksons

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I tend to agree

7. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Lyle strikes a General Neyland pose after beating a Georgia team that will finish 7-5 and fire Richt. I can see it now.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

9. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Lyle strikes a General Neyland pose after beating a Georgia team that will finish 7-5 and fire Richt. I can see it now.

Lyle and his crew will undoubtedly lose to whatever staff Florida puts together. Hell, with their vacating staff now they're still better.

Continuity for the win, fellas. All we need is continuity.

10. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Edits are yet again appearing as doubled posts.

I should start a vaguely worded thread announcing this.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Hee-Hee

12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I don't get the confidence in 9 wins. We basically swap Ark for Ole Miss. So, to get 9 wins, we must flip 3 games IF we beat USCe again. I don't see it. 7.5 is the perfect o/u. Even if you flip FL (assuming they don't hire a really good coach), that means 2 more. And, I will pick and assume and make peace with losing to FL until we beat them. Until we beat them, we CANNOT beat FL. Assuming we beat Ark is pretty bold. Assuming we beat GA is 50/50.

If we have this OL, then 9 wins is VERY VN-ish. We can be better, but 7 or 8 is the top without some miracle.

13. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

If Florida hires Jim McElwain consider that an overall upgrade on the previous Gators staff that was *-0 against Tennessee.

I don't see BSIA beating Florida in the Swamp so long as Florida has a semi-coherent staff.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Florida is only going to have 8 or 9 scholarship offensive linemen next year. One of their rbs just declared for the draft and they lose their best pass rusher on d.

They are going to be in rough shape no matter who the coach is next season.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

And they'll beat us by two touchdowns.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

But it's in Gainesville. Crowd won't even be checkered orange and white. 14 points should be considered progress. Raise-worthy, IMO.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And win 5 games total

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

9 wins

Will beat Florida

2nd in east, at worst

19. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I can't predict a win against Florida until I see it happen.

20. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I'll have what he's having.

We couldn't beat Florida with Boom as HFC. I highly doubt we're beating a competent UF staff in Gainesville.