2019-2020 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Looks like Jayson Swain is doxxing her. Sure as hell not my place to accuse him of overreacting, but this usually ends poorly.

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

You do something like that in public and you deserve everything that comes your way. It’s one thing to be someone who wants to say things like that, but imagine being so unhinged that you can’t even control yourself over a basketball game lol

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

And some liberal Matt Jones is, huh?

2Maggitt2Quit likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I heard this kind of stuff all the time at sporting events. the only difference here is someone was recording. that's not the first time she has said that to another person, imo.

And don't kid yourself, we have some of these knuckleheads too.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That was coming no matter what. Vol Twitter will make her wish she had never been born.

Tenacious D likes this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There’s no doubt we have them, but tbh I’ve been to a shitload of UT games and never heard it.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

don't you sit with or near the students? I have never heard it from that crowd.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Usually at basketball games, yeah, but not so much at football games

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

11. Ssmiff

When I hear apology for that I think about the Blazing Saddles old lady.
    And I'm more amused at her husband telling the dude to come and follow them. Then the words, "what are you gonna do, bleed on me?" come to mind. Cant remember where I heard it was it was well timed and pretty funny. Seems like it was a movie quote but its foggy.
    I haven't heard the N word st games from anybody other than players or their friends in the stands. It's happened I'm sure. I think it happens less due to phone cams, Twitter and people realizing they will get their ass whipped as right then nobody cares if you get assaulted. I wish someone woulda shoved them both down the steps. [uck fay] them and their offspring.
    And I also did hear it at a Memphis st game back in the 80s. Black security guard comes up to black man sitting a couple seats down and says something about being ejected from his seat. And the guy says, "Injected? N****r injected with what?" Never forget that entire image and look on both their faces.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

I’m watching this game again, I reiterate, if I was a UK fan this would make me lose my mind.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

14. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Just realized we’re actually favored today somehow?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not sure why either.

16. Ssmiff

seems a tall task for a 24-6 team to lose 3 in a row, but that's what we need. Maybe their legs are tired and bullshit 3's aren't falling as much. But more than likely they will make everything they shoot and we will miss layups.

17. Ssmiff

Come on bowden. Sr day. Gotta make a difference the right way

18. JohnnyQuickkick

Not playing our usual defense

19. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

A few BS 3’s by Auburn so far.

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Can we just take off the [uck fay]ing ball?!?! They are ahead because we give up too much free shit to them.