2019-2020 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Looks like he's going to play for Mike White lmao.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

We're going to have a rough time next year.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Dad wants UF.

5. Tenacious D

Then [uck fay] him. Enjoy it.

6. Tenacious D

Bruin Barnes: Ace Recruiter

Aces, baby, aces!

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That sucks.

8. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

he's a gayturd

9. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow, that’s surprising. It was basically a foregone conclusion he’d be the guy to get the boot if Blackshear came. Didn’t hear anything about him leaving without Blackshear coming.

I wonder if that means Barnes has another replacement in mind?

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

ouch, from a needed a big body and supposed skill standpoint, but I've not watched him play at all.

13. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

14. Tenacious D

Wait, do y’all mean to tell me that ol’ Bruin Barnes’ efforts to actively recruit a transfer over a kid who he just signed last year....and after talking him into graduating high school early, so as to be an early enrollee...but then redshirted all season...didn’t work?

You’re telling me that this plan somehow backfired? I simply can’t believe it’s true, primarily because he’s just so damned honest.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's okay. I'm sure the cupboard is overflowing with talent. Top 5 coaches don't rebuild, they reload.

16. Tenacious D

That’s exactly right.

What’s going to be ironically funny is that the guy in that Tweet above will likely now be playing meaningful minutes this season.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Lets go Fulk. You got this. No stress to lose playing time because there is nobody behind you.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He will fill that scholarship with a Top 50 player in the 2020 class. Maybe even top 30.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It seems possible, but he desperately needs it because the 2017 and 2018 classes have been exceptionally unproductive. The most influential player from those two classes was Pons and he was almost a ghost from January on. Hell, the entire 2018 class just decided to transfer and didn't play an official minute for the Vols. Plus, this last class has two borderline projects, as well, and just one high level recruit. We are in some serious shit in the 2020-21 season if we don't hit a homerun in the upcoming recruiting year.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We are in a very good place with a lot of top players. This year may be challenging, but next year should be awesome.