POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Abrams didn't even get an invite to speak at the DNC. Talk about falling and falling fast.

VolDad likes this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

We really need a Whataboutism thread just for you. The fact there was a link within 3 minutes to prove your condemnations wrong infers you didn't really look for this information you sought and are more interested in taking pot shots than the actual details of the story, merely a way to discredit in bad faith.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Judas priest stfu. You whine every post i make that doesnt line up with your backwards ass thought process. Instead of questioning where is blm, you make it about a poster. Take off your blinders and ask yourself why there wasnt more coverage. Of course there is a link. Its about coverage and there was not much at all.
    Ill ask again, where were you? Blm? Nowhere to be found. Because you dont care and neither does blm.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The movement isn't about any death man, it's about systemic injustice.

What you are saying would be like someone saying "where was the pro-life crowd for these 21 people?" Pro-life is an abortion thing, not literally "pro life."

6. Unimane

Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing. I particularly like how you criticize people for "whining" when your posts are primarily whining about the coverage and people's response to actions as opposed to actually making the action the focus of your commentary.

But, specifically, here, to your requests. I didn't know anything about the Washington shooting until this morning, but didn't realize I was a news organization required to comment upon it. Plus, you clearly give a rat's ass if BLM actually comments upon this, probably didn't check and only make mention of them in order to shit on them, your true goal.

7. Ssmiff

Hey btw, dont ask uni about blm when multiple black people are shot to count as the biggest mass shooting in months
    blm is black lives matter. They should step up and live up to the name or change the name if its only going to be black lives matter when being arrested

8. Ssmiff

you made my point. You didn't know about it, as it wasn't 24/7 news. Why wasn't it? People can make their own minds up. Some can, at least. Or people like you ignore it and deflect, as that's the only response the left has.
    My issue with blm is exactly this, "when do black lives matter?". Fair question and has nothing to do with "my true goal of shitting on them". srsly [uck fay] off with your ignorant comments such as those. I would love for BLM to step up in chicago, washington, memphis, baltimore, etc and show black lives matter by focusing on the real issues within the community as far as violence and education. City leaders won't help. Somebody at some point has to.
    If you don't want to see other views on topics such as these, or don't want to read links and look at questions posed, by all means, use the ignore feature.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is 24/7 here, but then it is local here. An aspect that gets some attention here is that the gathering itself was against local ordinance due to COVID, and DC and the DMV in general has struggled with people not following guidance and keeping this going.

10. fl0at_

Are you saying I should be able to complain anytime Pro-Life people don't step up when anyone dies?

11. Ssmiff

We are talking about blm. Btw, why does blm not focus more on abortion? Kills more in 2 days than the few mostly criminal adults who cops kill every year. Whole other topic.
    That said, you have the right to discuss anything at anytime. And its also your right to think BLM and their money need not do anything in situations like this. Why would they step up against 21 shot and say enough is enough.

12. fl0at_

We are not talking about BLM, we are talking about you, and your perceptions. Because they are a focus group, focused on systemic injustice, not just random violence. The #BlackLivesMatter trend started when Zimmerman was acquitted, not when Trayvon was killed.

Random acts of violence are not the focus group, any more than random acts of violence are not the focus group of of the Pro-Life movement.

Your characterization of what is their focus is on is a you issue, not a them issue. Which is why I'm talking to you.

13. Ssmiff

Correct i have an opinion about when i do and dont see them, and question when black lives matter and when they dont in their eyes. Fair questions for many people.
    Its your right to believe its ok for them to ignore bigger issues and focus on a dozen unjust murders by bad cops

14. fl0at_

"That would only be a fair question if you think it is fair to ask why Delta Airlines doesn't have a drive thru burger joint. I have an opinion on what Delta Airlines should do. It's your right to believe they should be an airline and not a burger joint!"

That is an entirely stupid set of statements, and exactly what you just said.

15. Unimane

I didn't know about it because I haven't paid attention to any news the last day or so. But, my "ignorance" is actually your self projection. Do you really want to know "when black lives matter"? Then [uck fay]ing go find out. They have resources. Surely, though, you understand the difference between state violence against citizens and citizen on citizen violence, right?

Otherwise, you aren't typically expressing a view. You simply [itch bay] about the coverage without knowing if you are actually correct. You asked why CNN didn't have this story, as if you had caught them in something, but they had. So, my criticism of you hasn't been the content because you usually are light there. It's the constant hall monitoring.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If only there was a global system of interconnected computer networks that used this wild idea called Internet protocol suites (TCP/IP) to communicate between networks and devices. It could be a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. It could even carry a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing.

Wouldn’t that be amazing? We wouldn’t even have to ask why we haven’t seen anything on this or that anymore. We could simply use the global system of interconnected networks to look up information from the sources we DEMAND!!!! have the information we’re looking for.

Somebody should mention it to Al Gore.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This post seems like it was a lot of work.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

kamala it is

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It was a minute or two probably. Or 55-120 seconds longer than it took to google “DC Shooting CNN”.

20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Let’s see her try to explain how 78 year old Biden went from racist to non-racist in 6 months.