POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

When did i say that Uni? Never. Things are pointed out daily the president and his voters do wrong and are wrong about. Its ok to balance the scales out. Both ends of the spectrum are fools. People in the middle should be in charge of shit and all this other bs wouldnt happen

2. Ssmiff

You mentioned irony, earlier, i believe.

Fact is you jumped on me thinking i was coming in with a slant. And you were wrong. And now you deflect. Just like when you pm'd me about banning after you got riled up in regards to "what if Billy ratliff didnt happen" regarding the fumble, somehow correlated it to abortion, thratened a ban, realized you were being dumb, then played it off like you took 10 minutes to send a joke via pm. And you dont think i know thats what went down.
    You are ready to be the antagonist and wonder why frustration with a response can set in.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You didn't? This is your quote:

Last part very true but the political threads here are dominated by guys who are left of neutral and tend to become shit shows when others come in an opine differently.

Otherwise, there's no reason to "balance the scales", either, as if one group is right half the time and the other half to their opposition. The fidelity is to the truth, accuracy and optimal positions. Being situated between two opposites doesn't necessarily make you more adept at doing anything. It just puts you in a position on the ideological/political spectrum.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Of course.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Probably standing up for the person's right to own rabid bats.

CardinalVol likes this.
  6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

More likely some crazy son of [itch bay] trained one to attack her over giving BLM political movement lip service.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Somehow correlated to abortion? It was a joke. I clicked the "warn" button that is under every post. It generates a pm automatically. It was:

'Ssmiff,

Your message (UT Football What-Ifs) contains inappropriate content:
    What if Billy Ratliff didnt happen
    Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site."

I don't remember anything about abortion, you'll have to refresh me on that. I'm pro-choice, so...

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You seriously did that? Lol

9. fl0at_

It happens frequently.

Well, as frequently as can happen on a site with 24 people.

10. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Lol, new USPS leadership is tripling cost of mailing ballots out to voters. This shit is getting so stupid.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Eh, seriously? Something just like that? I mean what are you referring to as "it" in this case.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is this legal?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I received my "ballot request" form in the mail, but the return envelope they provided has the wrong address. So anyone who uses these ballot request form envelopes will be sending it to the wrong place. Unbelievable.

14. fl0at_

People hit the warn button accidentally, jokingly, probably even seriously once or twice.

When 90% of active posters have mod powers, it's fairly common.

justingroves and warhammer like this.
  15. fl0at_

"I'll make it legal."

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is one of two or three times I have done it, as a joke. All it does is send them an automated pm as shown. I stand by it as hilarious.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Vast right wing conspiracy.

19. Ssmiff

21 African Americans, many women, shot in one incident in DC sunday.
    Where is BLM? CNN? Ridiculous in regards to what is reported and how.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator