POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

why do you think it is specifically a big deal for hunter biden, private citizen and not Ivanka trump, political appointee and advisor to the president who also has many chinese business dealings?

the selective nature of the concern shows what this is: political.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I see no lies, only innuendo and well timed accusations with no avenue for thorough analysis or rebuttal before the election. I see a smear job.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

what cover up? Giuliani allegedly having this for months and holding it?

Ob, you mean how we aren't talking about it even though we are?

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sucks, doesnt it..

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I do think that in general, we need to be concerned about foreign holdings of those in power as it does set up a conflict of interest. I don't know why you would think I don't think it is a big deal for Ivanka Trump. I do think it is an issue.

A big conflict of interest.

I just don't know how to untangle any of this because all of our countries are so intertwined now. Perhaps it just isn't possible to have people in power that don't have foreign business dealings.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

happened in 2016 too. it is an MO

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It feels like Trump is trying to set in motion what happened to him after he was elected. I swear this is going to never end.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

there are existing laws to deal with it. Hunter Biden isn't in office and is in compliance. however, for some reason these do not apply after 2016.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

There is a difference between Donald Trump, and Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden isn't trying to become President.

I'm fine with investigating this, but I'll let you in on a little secret, Trump already did. He appointed Rudy to do it like two years ago; they didn't find shit on Joe Biden.

10. fl0at_

Except that he has already investigated it. So, not like that.

11. fl0at_

Does nobody remember the phone call? The pay to play phone call that everyone swears they read the transcript... where Trump says Rudy is going to look into the whole deal?

Nobody?

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

But now it's time to waste tax payers money and do it the way we know best.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

they turned it over to the FBI as well from the paper trail that I’ve seen.

No doubt that they sit on the information for maximum political impact but that doesn’t change the fact that the information is either true or not.

right now all the evidence points to it being true and without foreign inference.

that can change and if it does I want that information to be made public.

The story is that big tech censored a legitimate news organization just because of who and what the story targeted and implied.

I think that’s a line too big to cross since 80% of Americans say they get their news from big tech sites.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

biden and hunter could come out and say the emails aren’t true.

I’d say there’s a pretty good reason they haven’t done that already.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe that had to do only with Ukraine and this also shows issues with China. Either way I have no doubt Hunter is a piece of shit but this is likely a big waste of time as it relates to Joe. I actually feel bad for Joe. Having a screw up kid does not automatically mean you are a bad person or had anything to do with it.

16. fl0at_

The FBI can investigate crimes by American citizens. I'm sure they already have.

Unless it ties to Joe, a special counsel wouldn't make sense. Trump tied Russia to himself when he said, "Russia, if you're listening..." Good tie, bad tie, it's a tie, he did to himself.

I haven't seen Biden self incriminate, so... this would be a job for the FBI, aka, the executive branch, aka, already been done.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Control. Ive been talking about it. Takes awhile but some are coming around to see it. Notice how CV talk has waned. No more 24/7 coverage even though cases are up, because patients are being treated better and the death rate falling. Its not even brought up here daily anymore.
    Govt and media want to control people and have finally hit their stride.

18. fl0at_

What is true, regarding Joe Biden? Not Hunter Biden. Not what Hunter Biden should, could, did, or didn't do.

What is true, regarding Joe Biden, that all the evidence points to, that is a conflict of interest for the United States, that Joe should have avoided?

"Big tech" are private industries. What's are you saying the US Government should do to keep big tech from executing their private, civil, obligations, regardless of how many people say they use them?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, not all evidence points to it being true. the drive dropped off with it hadn't yet been sold when it was dropped off, judging by the warranty associated with the serial number. the repair person's story is inconsistent. there is,no evidence of any meeting occurring on the alleged dates. it has not been demonstrated that hunter biden was in Delaware and not California where he lives at the time in question.

the laptop physically exists. there are emails. a political appointee says it isnt russian in origin. that's the evidence. simultaneously, the fbi is investigating its origins so don't be surprised if it is Russian given the nature of the mistakes in the emails of name spellings and addresses.

20. fl0at_

Covid cases are up, deaths are about to break 1,000 per day again, just under yesterday, and will hit 250k deaths before Thanksgiving. What's to talk about? There has been no change.