POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

If she held up relief for many due to her hate of Trump, shes evil.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Except that isn't what she said and she certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to say so, either.

3. Ssmiff

Didnt mention her words. Said if she held up help due to her hate, or selfishness to have the spotlight. Quite possible one of those reasons if not both are correct.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

is the senate evil for not even voting on the relief bill the house passed awhile ago?

5. Ssmiff

Im sure aome senators are evil too

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I might start a thread about evil and people somewhere else, outside of politics forum. I have thoughts but they wouldn't be political in nature.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Trump is now 1-46 in legal election challenges.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

The kraken was a myth, so it was fitting that this is what was said to be unleashed.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think the Powell chick is legit insane. The rest of the crew are working their retirement fund on this charade.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wonder why the folks here and elsewhere who freaked out about a list of people who worked in administration aren't freaking out about Trump wanting a list of congress members that recognize Biden as the winner?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Been watching football. First I have seen of a list. His list is stupid. He is a lame duck without power headed out the door. What can he do with a list but wipe his ass with it.

On the other hand, what can a powerful group of Senators and Congress people do with a list. I wonder...

(I am surprised that you support blacklisting people)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  12. Ssmiff

He doesnt and was just trying to pick a fight with some whataboutism, which i thought was frowned upon

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm surprised you make up that I support black listing people.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember what you claim to be outraged about, is all. and I can't help but notice how one sided and seemingly unprincipled it is.

15. Ssmiff

Like i said. Picking a fight with a random tweet nobody gives a shit about. I dont get outraged. I commented about threats to everyday people due to who they supported. You whined about nightmares worried about the Presidency and whataboutism for 4 years. Bout time you grew up and stopped.
    I could give a shit about any politicians.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

it wasn't every day people, and it wasn't a threat. show me a post about nightmares before the last month. I hate liars.

17. Ssmiff

Trump Accountability Project was focused on polititians? Thats what i remember talking about. Of course you wouldnt talk about it being bullshit, but wait for your latest whataboutism 2 months later.
    I hate drama queens who cry about not being able to sleep due to their hate of a politician, and also hate those who change their tune based on the political lean of the source. Grow the [uck fay] up caillou

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

As I recall you took no issue with the black listing and the premise of your question...

You were not calling yourself out were you?

And to further answer your question about the difference in Trumps list which is stupid and the Democrats Leaders list is "Power". Power is the 1 thing that all bullies have.

Trump as of January 20th and in many respects now, has no Power.

The same cannot be said of Democratic Senators and Congress people with their black list.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

no. go back and look. I have always maintained that the claim itself was false, that it wasn't blacklisting. therefore, I can't be also being okay with it if I am not believing it in the first place.

trump has wayyyyyyy more power than any and all of them and continues to.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

political appointees. you are what you hate, dude. look at you, the guy who cries about name calling going to the name calling. the hypocrisy is dependable from you.