POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It isn't "thinking differently." It is thinking beyond the evidence.

And only nutty people do that. On any subject, regardless of the size.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Umm...no, a healthy number of them stormed the capitol in an attempt to stop the democratic process that was unfolding and some wanted blood of elected officials. Oh yeah and they beat cops with back the blue flags. And killed one.

SetVol13 likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Umm no what?. And you arent breaking news about the idiots, who were less than 1% of the people at the rally.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

She didn’t say it was stolen, she said it was hijacked. And she said it 2017. I don’t remember her tweeting that at the time as I never saw it, but just as soon as we can time travel, you all can rest assured the first place I’ll go is here to say that I don’t necessarily agree with that wording.

Although it wasn’t without merit since the FBI, and later the Mueller Report, confirmed that Russia deliberately interfered in the 2016 election for the purpose of getting Trump elected.

So now we fast forward to the 2020 election and the Presidents handpicked Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Chris Krebbs debunking the claims of fraud, interference and “stealing”.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’ll be curious to see how many people they say were involved in the “assassinate Pence” part of the situation.

I saw that there was a pipebomb at the RNC, as well as another elsewhere, but I didn’t hear of any in the Capitol itself. Were there pipebombs in the actual Capitol? Either way, I’m not sure how a pipebomb aids anyone in capturing/assassinating someone or defending oneself after doing so.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Can we get a link that backs up the “less than 1%” claim.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And, she didn't do it incessantly, traveling to rallies, forcing politicians to get behind her by threatening their political livelihood, nor repetitively tell people they were having their country stolen from them and to do something or try to browbeat government officials into changing the results and on and on and on and on....

There's no equivalency, not even remotely close.

8. Ssmiff

Was estimating based on how many protestors broke into the capitol and how many at the rally. Really difficult to do. Give it a try.
    How many do you think breached the doors of the building? How many estimated at the rally? Now, throw some math at it.

9. Ssmiff

Of course theres no equivelancy or nothing close. Its red vs blue and thats all you clowns are capable of. And its ridiculous you cant see what you are doing. You are no better than antifa or the far right. Equivelent, so to speak.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Would rather just see a link to some factual data. Feel free to share when you have one.

11. TennTradition

They’re nuts because they believe these arguments to the point that some were ready to kill people...and afterwards most argue it must have been Antifa.

12. Ssmiff

Are you only able to deduce based off media links?

13. Ssmiff

Most? Need a link..

14. TennTradition

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I didn’t say anything about the media. I just asked for a link to some factual data. If you get it from somewhere like the DoJ or the FBI, for example, that would be fine too.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Why defend a view, when you can just opine a view, and then claim those wanting evidence are only right vs left?

17. Unimane

You've reduced yourself to some manic campaign to yell at everyone they are biased lefties by just spouting some "What this Democrat/liberal did is the same!" response and then stating how stupid/clownish/extremist/whatever we are whenever we deign to challenge the statement, while failing to realize your own obvious bent.

Why do you even want to post here? You offer nothing of real value at this point and it seems to aggravate you, so why bother?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

you should be curious about all charges.

I don't think they were in the capitol building itself. I do know that there was all the equipment assembled to perform a hanging at the capitol, where hundreds chanted hang Mike pence. but I guess this doesn't meet your standards of attempted assassination even when coupled with storming the building and yielding deadly force against law enforcement in the way.

19. Ssmiff

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  20. Unimane

But, did they say exactly how they planned to do it? Was there an identified process of assassinating him? Was it written down in step by step guidelines? Did they notarize this plan?