POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Awesome

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Booker so much wants to be Obama, but lacks the authenticity, charisma, intelligence and, well, damn near everything which made Obama such an appealing and successful candidate. He's not even really the Destitute Man's Barack Obama.

Poppa T likes this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He and Rubio have disappointed more than any 2 politicians in recent memory. I thought Booker would be a force to be reckoned with at one point, and then he got to the Senate and tried too hard.

tvolsfan likes this.
  4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've been watching this, thank you

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was born in The University of Tennessee hospital by God.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Wouldn’t it be highly inappropriate and possibly illegal to ask about the sexual orientation of a potential clerk, anyway?

Unless he’s saying that you can only be a judge if you can just spot The Gays, I guess.

This is going to be a fun election.

IP likes this.
  7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Hospital? Can’t hide money.

My momma had me at home. Those grits and fatback weren’t going to cook themselves.

kmf600 and Volst53 like this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was thinking that if I were asked something like that, I'd respond that it was none of my concern or business what the orientation of my employees were, and that I never bothered to hazard any guesses.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd say propose it for folks having residency of less than ten total years. That should send the right message to the carpetbaggers.

reVOLt likes this.
  10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is there a bigger shit show then what is going on in Virginia?

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Me too.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, I don't think so.

13. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Ask my kids what taxes are...both of them will say theft.

Tenacious D likes this.
  14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Does this make you, all of us, accessories for using the benefits of such taxes?

15. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

In times where there is extreme propaganda on all sides and a concerted effort to brainwash my children with shit that I don't agree with,I think it's wholly appropriate and my duty to instill a very healthy distrust of government and those that desire to rule us.

Do you think it appropriate to try and explain detailed nuances to a 7 and 9 year old...or, should I make it simple?

Or maybe, I should let the state alone form their opinion of the state?

16. CardinalVol

Taxes, in general terms, aren't theft and are good for the populous. Taxes are needed to fund a functioning society. I, personally, like roads, military, and quality education to name a few. My problem is that too much tax revenue is wasted on special-interest projects that don't help society as a whole and that tax revenues are not managed well, at all. The problem is a spending/management issue, not a collection issue.

reVOLt, justingroves, Volst53 and 2 others like this.
  17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

The Washington Post is saying Elizabeth Warren listed her race as American Indian on the Texas bar registration. Is that it for her?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

nah, teach them legal functions of government are criminal.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

good lord.

20. CardinalVol

[​IMG]