2021 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by govols182, Jan 25, 2020.

1. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

https://247sports.com/Player/Brashard-Smith-46056946/

This kid who just decommitted from UF.

Another coach replied to Neid's tweet with "I heard things are starting to open up down there."

Bunch of [uck fay]ing savages.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

seemed it’s the all purpose back that just decommitted from UF the other day.

IP likes this.
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

IP likes this.
  4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

6. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

7. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Wilcoxson is making it his mission to tank UF's recruiting class after that coach talked trash about him.

Tenacious D, Memtownvol and IP like this.
  8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This is the kind of pettiness and drive we need.

I think we might have the Gators in a good spot for us with Mullen. He's good enough to keep his job for a while, but he's a weird dude and recruiting isn't his strength. They'll always get players, but they are there for the picking, in my opinion.

And I'm [uck fay]ing tired of losing to them in every bullshit way possible.

justingroves and Memtownvol like this.
  9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

He’s going to beat us in a few bullshit ways, because he’s a good coach. But if we have more talent, it should at least be less often

10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

His game isn't beating ppl in bullshit ways.

justingroves and Tenacious D like this.
  11. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Muschamp and Donkey Teeth were the ones that beat us in bullshit ways. Mullen’s teams have outclassed us in every way both times.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

UF has it made with recruiting. Scandal or coach doesnt seem to matter. Most florida boys will stay local. Mullen is good at moving the chains, seeing a defense short on one side and running a big qb often to extend drives. HS offense for most part, but good at keeping the ball.
    Looking at draft picks, it not difficult to see why we have been outclassed. Not many coaches around are going to go up against teams 3x the nfl talent and win, especially when playing them in the middle of 3 other top ranked teams with more nfl talent
    Nfl draft picks since 2018:
    UF 17
    UT 5

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Mullen is a goofy [penis] that I can't stand, but his teams are built on being physical and getting 5 yards at a time on offense. They never seem to go backwards

15. Unimane

De'Shawn Rucker in the fold now. DB who had a ton of offers and picked us over Clemson.

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

JT Daniels may be next.

17. Unimane

Make that 4* RB Cody Brown who's next. Just committed, as well.

Also, has been previously stated by both that Cody and 5* OL Amarius Sims will play together.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Keep. Them. Coming.