21-22 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, May 21, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gotta do what he has to. A couple others will be glad for the carries and the competition is manageable

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

They never wanted him if he wasn’t a Orange bleeding VFL anyway

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Like him, not saying he can’t be a pro but what is his draft stock right now?

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If he thinks he has a legit shot, it's a good decision for everyone. Keeps him healthy and we don't need him to make a bowl so we can make sure reps are going to someone that will be here next year.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i'm ok with it but not sure how nfl will view him being hurt most of the year. His feet are his best asset, but evidently his ankle gets tweaked a lot. We need a transfer portal rb or 2 in a big way. Small is fine but can't stay healthy. Wright may be ok in a couple years. Len"keith straight ahead is ok if a 5 yard wide hole. Behind him is #30 walkon and a 6'5 240 Beckwith who cant find a spot

IP likes this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm not in love with the decision. I can't say that I ever really like the shutting it down for the draft decision, but if he had been healthy all season, I would think a lot less of his choice. Guy needs to take care of himself, and if he thinks this is his best shot, I hope for nothing but the best for him.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

8. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I wonder why Beckwith isn't playing TE?

(edited to fix quote box- IP)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2021
    IP likes this.
  9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yeah, I didn’t think he’d shown enough to go early. He’s a player and getting to the NFL with minimal wear and tear is the right call if you can guarantee yourself a good situation, so if he can, then go for it. But I just expected he’d need another year to show his stuff.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah I'm not sure ZZ was completely thrilled to be poked at for being so small. But I do think the players mostly really like/respect Barnes.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You all need to get this football talk litter out of here. We're trying to discuss a team that competes for the SEC Championship in here.

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

So is the Villanova game going to stream on ESPN+ or something or is it an ESPNews exclusive? Because the latter seems very stupid.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wow, I just assumed a big top 25 match-up and they are sticking it on ESPNews? Wtf?

14. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Kinda sucks. Should’ve had this game on another day so it wouldn’t be competing with football.

15. Ssmiff

2 kids playing today v Nova and should be starting HS sr year. Kinda crazy

16. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Looks like their starting 5 accounts for almost all of their scoring.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That's the Jay Wright way

18. Ssmiff

Awful call to start the game

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is nobody watching this game? Figured we’d be in the chat.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The ref stared at dudes foot on the baseline for a full three seconds and didn’t call him out of bounds, what the [uck fay]