23-24 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

They'll be arrite.

2. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

If Charlotte, our son is talking about tickets.

The kicker is granddaughter (his daughter) has dance competition that weekend I think. So attendance to that will take precedence. Barnes would understand and allow it.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

What a douche.

Tar Volon likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, I find this to be a fairly compelling argument.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Apparently Lunardi’s big reason the other night for keeping Arizona up there was that they are the “incumbent” 1 seed

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

So we’ve gone from the conference tournaments not meaning shit for seeding to the entire last month of the season not meaning shit for seeding? Cool.

IP likes this.
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I appreciate the effort, but Arizona is 1-0 against Alabama. And the fact that he got that wrong makes me question the 156 KenPom thing (not saying it’s for sure wrong).

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

brackets are now solidified in February.

9. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Brackets are solidified whenever they meet desired criteria.

10. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Arizona beat Alabama by double-digits though. I haven’t checked off the other stats, but somebody didn’t do basic checks.

edit: S(I)AP

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Friend that lives around Columbia says tickets for tomorrow night are going for around $20.

IP likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

thats kinda crazy. Did you check stubhub or Ticketmaster? Wouldn’t expect that with sec title on line and preseason picked last. I think Barnes did that one year. Picked near last and made a run at it.
    Edit yep I just looked and you can get multiple seats together in upper deck for $17. A lot available.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
  14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Insane. You'd have to add another 0 to get in if it were here tomorrow night.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Speaking of tickets, the wife already has Final Four tickets in the cart and wants to discuss it tonight.

16. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

SC fans know they're going to lose. They watched the Bama soul crushing loss and want nothing to do with it.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Our first game against them was our lowest three-point percentage of the year and our lowest FT percentage of the year in the same game and we lost by four.

They’ve got some guys who can hurt you if they get into a rhythm but we really just need to not have a disaster game

18. JohnnyQuickkick

I didn’t buy tickets for Vanderbilt here because they were $40

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

You married above your station.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

I went ahead and bought tickets in Charlotte. It’ll be an annoyance if we get sent elsewhere but pretty much everybody has us there