23-24 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Jul 2, 2023.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The ball bounced off the rim before the A&M guy tipped it. It was a good basket. Pat Adams and Jay Bilas are both stupid and blind.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

and evil

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If we aren’t Top 10, no one is. Theres no one lighting the world on fire right now.

4. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I have us at 12.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just had a text debate with a guy wanting santi to be benched. Some people just see pts or missed shot and nothing else. Santi was +20 today in limited minutes due to 2 bs fouls

IP and A-Smith like this.
  6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah the team keeps falling apart when he is out of the game. He’s a glue guy.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Sometimes I wonder about +/- because it’s circumstantial but I saw people calling for him and JJJ both to be benched. I would like to know who gets those minutes. People always leave that part out.

IP likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

of course it helps with DK going off to help with +\- but santi does so much even if it’s being the only one to box out. He gets shoved in the back on rebounds more than anybody out there. Hes just got to get his stroke back. Hes had inside spin going on all year that wasn’t there prior.

9. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

When JJJ and Santi finally get their offense going, and they will, we will be as good as any team in the country. JJJ has had some nice games this year.

IP likes this.
  10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

And he hit a big shot in the 2nd half. Every shot in a game like that ends up being important

To some extent it’s the same with JJJ. People always want points from him, and sometimes they come, but most nights he does a lot of things to help win basketball games

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

huge shot he didn’t hesitate to shoot

12. Ssmiff

Just rewatched last 6 minutes. We took tf over on both ends. Ga looked scared and tired.

13. KyleAlexanderfan

So are we playing this game tomorrow?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait, how much snow did you all get? We maybe got 2 inches. Nothing really shutting down.

15. Ssmiff

They already cancelled next 2 days of school here

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

It was a complete blizzard, I lost track of how much, definitely a ton though

17. KyleAlexanderfan

We have a few inches now but it’s not slowing down for awhile it doesn’t look like.

18. Ssmiff

I’m up to 5.5 but let’s call it 7

19. KyleAlexanderfan

I’m assuming roads will be fine for airport to downtown so I think it should get played. Crowd might be sparse though.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh hell, looks like we are going to get a bit more too.