30 Greatest NFL Quarterbacks

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cotton, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

What's their record the last two times they squared off in the playoffs?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Brady is 37.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Will you change your mind if the Patriots win the SB this year?

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so postseason wins do matter? we are putting brees higher? a guy who has made the playoffs what 4 times in the past 8 years despite being in a shit division? patriots have won their division what? 6 years in a row? compare that to the other guys you listed.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sigh. is there ever a time when it was actually his fault?

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Do you really wanna compare the NFC South with the AFC East over the last so many years? That's laughable.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is going to be a fun thread.

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Are you ****ing kidding me? God damn, you won't even allow him to be old and crippled.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sarcasm?

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

what's his excuse for the other NFL record 12 playoff losses?

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Manning has had some bad playoff games. The Super Bowl last year was one example. But pulling out a game in the twilight of his career when he was playing through injury and saying it is any kind of definitive seems kinda dumb to me

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

If he was so injured as to be this big of a liability, why did he play the last 2-3 games of the season? This is what is being asked here in Denver. If you are THAT hurt, why do you play at all against Oakland. There is no good answer to that.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

amazing how his bosses didn't seem to think he was injured.

14. Tar Volon

The quarterback who has made the playoffs more than any other quarterback has the most playoff losses? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

15. Tar Volon

I agree. He shouldn't have played at the end of the regular season. It was really obviously that he wasn't himself. But that's on the coaches who kept starting him. Of course he's going to say he can go. Athletes are notoriously terrible at determining whether they are healthy enough to play.

16. NorrisAlan

At least he has been there. I would kill to have a qb at Miami with three SB appearances, one win and division title after division title.

But we are talking greats of all time here, and Manning is in that inner circle. Where he falls on everyone's personal list is inconsequential. He is an all time great.

17. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

bill belicheck made tom brady. no bill, no tom.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

brady has started 4 more and has 5 less losses, so I don't think that's a road you want to go down. his playoff winning percentage is lower than greats like mark rypien, tim tebow, mark sanchez, tony eason, rich gannon, and danny white.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Big Ben at 28? And behind Eli?

20. NorrisAlan

He has been able to brow beat coaches and that is on the coaches. He really could have used a coach that was bigger than him in his career.