A Plea to Tennessee Fans

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 17, 2012.

1. VIF

VIF New Member

The defense rests. btw, who did this to you?

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Hopefully, the defense will make like Dooley's and quit.

3. VIF

VIF New Member

Oh....I hurt your feelings. It's evident in your nonsensical post. I promise to be more aware of your delicate sensibilities in the future.
    Wait! Who's the girl here. Grow a pair internet tough guy.:eek:

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'll chalk this silliness up to your being an ignorant dumbass, rather than just the vanilla variety.

5. VIF

VIF New Member

Typical and expected response from a "man" who is intimidated by a woman with a strong opinion. The go to retort of "attack and insult" is the telling sign of a little boy. Or do you just have a crush on me?

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The crush is exactly why I asked you to leave and FTR, I assumed you a man.

If you want to peddle dimestore psycho dumbassery, try it where people find it worth the electrons. Telling sign talk is worthless idiocy and, ironically, I find it a telling sign. Unfortunately for you, stupidity is a telling sign about which one not need make assumptions.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This isn't a site where you will get a pass and get your ass kissed because you have a vagina. Stupid opinions are stupid opinions, male or female. Either back up your arguments or get the hell out of here and go hang out with the other idiot broads on Vnation.

8. VIF

VIF New Member

(I think you meant neurons)

Gay and mad. Dangerous combination. Obvious that the word "big" in your screen name is referring to neither your vocabulary nor your penis. You call me stupid and a dumbass but yet you can't wait to respond. I've never had a cat fight with a gay man before. This is fun, GaypapaVol.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No, I didn't mean neurons. Now, I'll switch to the vanilla variety.

And seriously, a freaking gay joke, topped off with vocabulary stupidity over which you were dead wrong. Awesome finish with the small penis line.

Are you sure you want to have a debate about stupid, vocab or my giving a shit a about penis size or gay jokes. This isn't a place for someone stupid, ignorant and 12. Grow up, borrow some sense and read a little.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What you call "negativity" is simply a "no bullshit" policy that this board has adopted. If you want to be lied to, pumped full of nonsensical optimism and policed by mods and other posters to always speak happy thoughts, then you need to find someplace else to spread your "positivity".

11. VIF

VIF New Member

If you had any sense, you would have learned by now that you can't win an argument with a female. All your name calling is just making you look and sound like what I thought you were from the beginning. A little boy, talking tough with the anonymity of the internet. You, my gay little papa, started this whole thing by interjecting your unsolicited, sanctimonious comments after I commented on the vibe I was getting from this site. Which, if by the indication of your behavior and attitude, was my first impression of a group of cry babies. You have proved me correct in my assumption that a "Super Moderator" is a reflection of the entire site.
    I will leave your little football forum and peruse elsewhere on this site, because I see this discourse makes you very uncomfortable and angry. Now, be a man and declare victory over the dumb little girl you so gloriously defeated in a battle of wits. Later, Loser.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, certainly quitting indicates you "won" the argument. Way to keep that undefeated streak for females going.

I love the fact that all these sanctimonious posters come from their lithium based boards to tell us how to behave and then, invariably, leave in a self righteous huff. Take a number, Ms. Rose, you're just another one who showed up with all the bluster in the world and quickly realized they couldn't hack it because the Pollyanna, rainbows and sunshine policies of other boards don't apply here.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

didn't help that she was proven to be less bright, on a relative basis, than she believed herself to be.

Regardless how long she carried out the game, it was only going downhill.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I get that you hate having been unable to intellectually walk in and be an overlord. I'm sorry that you're the lesser of everyone in this room.

I'll just take my loser business elsewhere now that you've proven everything I needed you to prove.

15. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

who is she and where is she from?

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

does anyone really care? She walked in, whined about any negative point of view toward our recent hire and then had her lunch handed to her for her stupid comments. From there, tried to point out her intellectual superiority and was made to look a fool. Not a new process on Vol boards.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You big long-dicked bully.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Chosing not to engage in an argument and just insulting people isn't "winning" the argument. By your theory Tenn "beat" North Carolina when they bought out the game.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Seriously? SMH.

20. VIF

VIF New Member

Your sense of elevated self importance is quite entertaining, no....sad is the word. And if that was my lunch that was handed to me, you must be the fat lady behind the counter at the soup kitchen. Pathetic, but nice hair net.