Aaron Hernandez: Swing Route

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Jun 18, 2013.

1. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Busting up the cell and surveillance blows my mind

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

But not actually, you know, killing someone?

3. wildnkrazykat

From what I've followed he has a history and, at least, associated with gang members so while the murder is sickening and sad, it's not surprising.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

have they arrested anyone else in the car? did hernandez do it or are they trying to flush out the real killer and get someone to confess?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

During the hearing, prosecutors say they can prove Hernandez stopped at a gas station hours before the murder and purchased gas, cigarettes and BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

After Odin was murdered, investigators say they found a shell casing in his rental car that matched the caliber of the bullet used to kill the 27-year-old ... and next to the casing -- A CHEWED PIECE OF BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

Officials believe the gum places Hernandez at the scene of the crime -- and proves he killed Odin

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's not very bright.

8. VOLinthaNati

VOLinthaNati ****ing Beast

I wonder if Hernandez will be publicly shamed and talked about like a dog such as Paula Deen?

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

At least he has good taste in chewing gum

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

So he destroyed the hardware but not the actual footage?

So this is now considered first-degree instead of second-degree, correct?

11. VOLinthaNati

First degree murder. At some point the surveillance tape goes blank...

12. wildnkrazykat

In the hearing, I think the quotes were (roughly) "bubble gum and black and mild, which are rolling papers for marijuana" and at some point he sent a text or made the comment that he "wouldn't have to worry about trusting him anymore"

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

bet they could still get the video off the hard drives after he deleted it. you have to take a magnet to get it gone i believe.

14. VOLinthaNati

And I believe they actually received the information about the shell casing from the rental car company...

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Or burn it.

16. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Magnet, smash, and then put at the bottom of a lake is about the only sure way.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

McCauley said the crime stemmed from a night out at a Boston club called Rumor on June 14. He said Hernandez was upset about certain things, including that Lloyd had talked to some people Hernandez "had troubles with."

Two days later, McCauley said, on the night of June 16, Hernandez texted two friends from out of state and asked them to hurry back to Massachusetts.

Surveillance footage from outside Hernandez's home showed him leaving with a gun, and he told someone in the house that he was upset and couldn't trust anyone anymore, the prosecutor said.

The three men picked up Lloyd at his home around 2:30 a.m., according to authorities. As they drove around, they discussed what happened at the nightclub, and Lloyd started getting nervous, McCauley said.

Lloyd texted his sister, "Did you see who I am with?" When she asked who, he answered, at 3:22 a.m., "NFL," then, a minute later, "Just so you know."

Within a few minutes, people working the overnight shift at the industrial park reported hearing gunshots, McCauley said.

Pro football player Hernandez charged with murder

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Urban is getting blamed for this now

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

dude certainly didn't have a problem with criminal elements on his team.