adrian peterson indicted in tx

Discussion in 'Sports' started by snoball5278, Sep 12, 2014.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Does the child belong to him? If not he should have never spanked another persons child.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

AP is a good dude. I have zero problem with what he did and I am a parent. Sounds a lot worse than it likely was.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Media BS.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

His own words saying it was on the scrotum and he'll have to be more careful is media BS?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

We aren't talking about spanking. We are talking about using objects to inflict damage to the skin.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Did not realize he said that. I just figured with Rice situation going on that the media was blowing shit up. Not good if he was that malicious.

7. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Google the pictures. He left whelts that appeared to have scabbed over in places

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I take back my previous statement. Not good for AD.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not a fan of spanking, but this is nowhere in the realm of it. It is literally an insult to parents who spank to mistake this with spanking (which some will inevitably do, but I am not).

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If am not mistaken, the marks are on the front of the childs thigh.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

And arms. I'm just saying. The conversation will inevitably turn to spanking, and that isn't even in the realm of what we are talking about.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If you think a switch is bad, get spanked with a razor strap.

15. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He has one of the five best criminal defense attorneys on the planet. Like it or not, there's no way in Hell a Texas jury convicts him if he plays this out.

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Those pics look pretty bad. He crossed the line.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Nothing wrong with using a switch IMO, but he was too high and hit too hard.

18. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I was punished out of anger one time. I was 4 and had "joined" a "cuss club with my cousin. I'm not a parent and can't give anyone else advice, but I think it's typically a good rule of thumb to be constructive and calculated rather than reactive. I never felt like my parents degraded when they spanked me.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If he did this to a dog he'd already be in prison. Sad

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Damn. If that's the case, what a pathetic excuse for a justice system.