After thinking about it for a few days.....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 31, 2021.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'd suggest you stop thinking about Arkansas for any reason. Your outlook will quickly improve.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I remember this movie as being the last I recall seeing that had gratuitous nudity in the theater.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Imo we are at a little disadvantage due to demographics of E tn compared to Ga, Fla, La and Bama and even W tn. One, kids have pressure to stay home in other states being within 3 hours of their campus. Knoxville is quite a bit demographically different than Memphis, which is a turn off for many kids there. It is what it is. I dont think people realize there are many Memphians and family who have hated UT for generations.
    Additionally, to be blunt and will probably piss off a poster or two who prefer pc over truth, you look at SEC defenses and specialty positions and almost all top players are African American. The AA demographic is larger in those states within 3 hiurs of their campuses. and, we have to go convince them to leave their home and home school. All jmo of course.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Black dudes are usually faster for sure.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

quick twitch

6. Ssmiff

It is what it is. Brentwood went to the state champ game in large division. Played Murf Oakland who was bigger, faster, stronger and played with more of an edge and kicked our asses. One team was 90% white and the other was 90% black. Brentwood beat up on small fairly non diversified wmsn county teams all year and then go play Oakland, which is a different level.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There’s also a lot more players in Georgia than Georgia can take. Sure it’s not as easy but it’s not some big impossible hill to climb like some folks try to sell it

justingroves likes this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

tbh a bunch of three stars who know how to play LB would serve us better than what we’ve had lately

Ssmiff and A-Smith like this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Morris sucked ass as a head coach before taking the Arkansas job. Heupel has had success at UCF

10. Ssmiff

Cant remember his name but red headed undersized lb from noogs notre dame a few years ago looked like an all american compared to Crouch and Banks and covered better than toto

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Colton Jumper

12. JohnnyQuickkick

Banks and Crouch are athletic kids but they might as well not even been on the field.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

Seems to me Crouch could be useful as a pass rusher or something

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I’m pretty sure we were asking some kids to do way too much on defense and everyone wasn’t on the same page.

IP likes this.
  15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Colton Jumper was from Baylor, not Notre Dame.

16. Ssmiff

Shouldve sent him into the backfield every play to hit the rb or qb. Nothing else. Pick a spot on the line and disrupt

17. JohnnyQuickkick

Tomato, tomato

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

But Bassman?

19. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I just want it to be fun again. For me that means 8-4, 9-3 is great for a few years....would like to be competitive in the fourth q in half the losses. I’m not going to quit watching...so those are my thresholds.

20. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Found SEC storied on Condrege again. It’s very good. Hate that I missed his time at UT. No tradition? Kiss my ass