Ainge

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 15, 2012.

1. govols74n

govols74n New Member

I saw some of his tweets also....kind of funny....I think Poole was in on some but didnt do much commenting.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Randy is smarter than Jim

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Id keep Graham and think about Pittman pretty hard. The OL has gotten better. Im not sure to the level they should be but comparing them to the rest of the positions on the team they stick out.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If Graham leaves, it isn't because he wasn't offered a spot on the new staff.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Like your momma

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Nice

7. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Ainge was just on WBIR-TV sports and was asked by the sports reporter if 3 years was enough time. He said yes. He said there was enough talent to compete at a high level and that is what people should expect. Pretty much threw Dools under the bus in a tactful way. Commented on how tough it is on the players nowdays with twitter (stalking).

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Ainge has it right

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

absolutely

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Why is Ainge not the #1 sports radio guy in Knoxville yet?

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Because he isn't an ignorant kiss ass, so 90% of our fan base doesn't like him.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's a shame. He's the best Knoxville's had in the past 15 years

13. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

This. I am amazed daily at the ignorance.

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yep. Maybe if he has a few strokes and gets hit by a bus, he can get down to a Doc, Jeff, and Heather level. Then he will be loved and accepted by the masses.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's berating a "true fan" now. It's great radio

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"Money is not a problem, you have no idea how it works" - The best quote from a radio Knoxville personality in years.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Better than Dave Hooker and John Adams, with a dose of Griff? Gonna need more convincing.

18. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I wouldn't piss on John Adams if he were on fire. Based on my interactions with him, he is most simply put, a first class asshole.

As far as Ainge, he'd have to have 3/4 of his brain removed and then be kicked in the head by a mule to get close to HH level.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ainge also claimed that Fuad Reveiz offered some free help for the kickers and was rejected. I heard the same thing about one of our former defensive backs a couple of years ago.

20. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

How in the hell does a coach not embrace help from a former Vol and NFL legend?